They get you a dog

Personally I'm a cat person, I'm not a big fan of dogs, but I know many people are so I decided to write this chapter.

Tony:

Tony is mostly gone or busy, Pepper isn't always here, and as fun as it is to speak to JARVIS, he can't always entertain you since he can't play with you. So Tony bought you a puppy to cheer you up and keep you company. He also bought it so when it is grown, it can also serve as your "bodyguard".

Steve:

He never bought one because he was worried it was harm you, but he did research and found out Labrador Retrierver's are very good with children, so he bought a puppy labrador. He was worried when you grabbed the puppy's nose, thinking you hate it or the dog might bite you, but when you giggled and the puppy rubbed against you, Steve got very happy, letting out a relieved sigh.

Clint:

You were both walking through a street, when you spot a puppy at a window staring at you so you excitedly pointed, tugging Clint's hand so he looked. He just sighed before saying he has no time to take care of a dog. But hwen you cried and hugged the window, wanting to hug the puppy, Clint couldn't help but pick you up and enter the store before buying the dog. Laura was obviously annoyed with him, but Clint just mumbled he can never say no to you.

Natasha:

You both found a wounded puppy so she took it in and took care of it till it was better. But obviously you got extremely attached to the puppy, so Natasha didn't have to heart to give away your best friend, so she kept it. She trains it to be protective over you, so if something happens to you while she isn't there, the dog can protect you.

Bruce:

He is always at work, so he felt awful for always leaving you alone, so he bought you a dog to be your best friend. He was very happy when he gave the dog and you and the dog became quick friends so Bruce knew he made a good decision.

Thor:

You asked for a dog, but Thor refused. So you went to Loki and asked for one. He just huffed, closing his book before asking why you're asking him. So you innocently answered,

'Because you're not my dad, so I don't have to listen if you say no.'

Loki loved that comment too much so he got you a dog. Thor was mad at first, but then he got soft hearted and let you keep it. Sometimes he plays more with the dog than you do.