Father/Mother's day

Requested by  shadowfang2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony:

You had drawn him a drawing of you and your father. You're only a toddler so when Tony got it, he just stared at it. All he said was that you need lessons from uncle Steve. Pepper quickly slapped his back head so Tony said it's lovely. You smiled and hug his leg so he kneeled and hugged back. Pepper took a picture which Tony now keeps on his desk.

Steve:

You waited patiently for your father to come back from work. He came back so threw the confetti making him suprised. You did arms out for a hug and yelled 'Happy father's day!'. He laughed and picked you up. He thanked you before asking where you bought the confetti. You said aunt Wanda gave it. So after he put you to bed, he groaned because now he has to clean the small confetti pieces.

Clint:

You and your siblings (The kids from Avengers 2, aka his other children). All maked stuff for im. You wrote something on a mug. Now waiting for Clint to come back. Heard the door so all ran to it. you held your mother's hand. Father took all the gifts before you gave yours. He couldn't help but laugh at what you wrote on the mug.

'Dear dad, thanks 4 putting up with spoiled, ungrateful, messy, bratty kids, like my siblings. Love, your favorite.'

You just smiled as he ruffled your hair. He said this is now his favorite mug.

Natasha:

She said you don't need to do anything for mother's day but you insisted. Now had the problem of not knowing what to give. You sat aside Pietro. Both heads on table, trying to think of something. You got up and did finger to him as if your a genius. You ask for him to go buy paint so he did. You took one of your mothers white shirts. You did your small hands in the paint and slammed them on the shirt. Wrote down with your index finger underneath yoru hand mark 'Y/N Loves Mom'. So soon mother came back. You jump down chair and ran to her. Held it up. She knelt to look. She smiled saying she loves it. she kissed your cheek before she went to go dry it so she can wear it.

Bruce:

He was in the lab so had much time to find a plan. Soon did. You went to his room and took th picture book. Picked your favorite ones before putting them on a paper. Drew on the white, empty spots little quotes you like. You went to his lab. He said he told you not to enter this dangerous place. He took your hand and pulled you out. You did the paper to him saying it's for fathers day. He took it and smiled saying it's beautiful. He didn't lie, he only lied about being able to read your handwriting. So he hung it up in the lab. Tony teased him but Bruce ignored that.

Thor:

You were sad because fathers day was almost over. You cried so Thor quickly entered. He asked what wrong is. You said you don't have a gift for him. He seemed confused before he remembered it's father day. He smiled saying he forgot anyway. You didn't cheer up so he went away. He came back with his hammer. He said to carve your name in it so he will think about you always. You smiled and did your name in it with a small heart.

Loki:

Loki wasn't feeling happy because people called him a monster, and saying he's no hero. You then knew what to give him for father day. You maked a keychain with a small green crystal which had 'You're my hero' carved in it. you quickly ran to him. Crrawled on the bed and went on his lap. He did his book down and raised his eyebrow. You did hands out with the keychain. Almost hit him in the face. He took it. suddenly saw his eyes begin filling with tears so quickly ask what wrong is. Eh just hugged you and said he's just emotional right now.

Bucky:

It wasn't much. He was sleeping so you went on his body. You held the box with magnets. Placed them carefully on his metal arm. Then went to sleep on his chest. When he woke up, he looked at your sleeping small body on him. He then noticed his metal arm. It had 'Love you' on it. he smiled and wrapped his arms around you before he went back to sleep.

Peter:

You watched Peter getting stressed over some papers. You pull his sleeve so he pulled you on his lap without looking. You watched the blank paper. You being only a toddler didn't know if it was important or not. You took some marker when he wasn't looking. Wrote down 'Wove you'. He laughed so raise eyebrow. He said Love you is with a L and not a W. So got a whole lesson about how to say words and write.