28

A.N. I finally got a chance to write this chapter! Wohoo! I know it's been a while and I know I promised to update a lot, but I hope this extra super long chapter makes up for it. Oh! and this is the last chapter before the epilouge. I know! I'm sad too, but just enjoy this for now. Love y'all<3

E L S A

I was sat in Jack's room, practicing my powers. I was only trying small things, so I wouldn't mess up his room. I already almost took out the whole downstairs with my blizzard yesterday, I don't want a repeat of that. Jack was sat on his bed watching my every move. 

"Why are you staring at me?" I laughed. He smiled at me and came to my side. 

"I just like watching you concentrate on something. It's cute." I blushed at his comment. He continued to watch me practice and I continued to grow stronger with his presence beside me. We stayed that way for the next couple hours until I felt like I was ready to take on my dad. 

As if on queue, my stomach growled, signalling that it was time for lunch. Both Jack and I looked at each other before laughing and heading downstairs. Everyone slept over last night since we called them over so late, so I started cooking everyone some eggs and bacon. It was about 1 in the afternoon and everyone was all tangled up on the floor of the living room asleep. Man, they could sleep for hours if nobody woke them up. 

"GUYS WAKE UP THE WORLD IS FROZEN OVER WITH ICE" I shouted, earning a bunch of screams from my friends. It took them a minute to compose themselves before realizing that the world was not frozen. 

"What the hell lassie! Yu almost gave me a heart attack!" Merida shouted at me with a stern face. I, on the other hand, was laughing my ass off. I was almost on the floor from laughing so hard. 

"I'm sorry! I was just trying to wake you guys up. I have eggs and bacon cooking for us all."

When I said that, everyone crowded into the dinning room waiting for me to finish cooking. It took about 10 minutes to make enough food for everyone. I could barely get it on the table before everyone was digging in. I sat down and laughed as I got the scraps of what my friends left for me. 

"Do you need more food El?" Jack asked me quietly. 

"Nope. I'm good. I wouldn't have been able to keep much down with how anxious I am. I mean, we still have to find them Jack. What if we can't find them?" I questioned looking down at my plate. Jack reached over and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he looked at me with a worried expression. 

"We will find them." He said. I could tell he was just trying to keep me at ease, but he was just as anxious as I was.

"Hey love birds!" We snapped our heads over to the voice. Flynn was staring at his phone as he continued to talk. "Does Anna have her phone with her?" 

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have no idea. Why?"

Flynn got out of his seat and walked over to Jack and I and showed us an app on his phone. It was some sort of phone finder. 

"All I have to do is enter her phone number and this app should be able to locate her phone." He explained.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded and handed the phone over to me. I typed her number in and waited for the map to load in. It only took a couple seconds, but I was so anxious that it felt like forever. When the screen loaded, there were two dots. One was a blinking blue dot, and the other was a steady green dot. "So, how does this work?" 

Flynn took the phone from me and pressed a few buttons before handing it back to me. I looked at the screen and there was an address by the green dot.