1

E L S A

I was standing in my bathroom, glaring at my reflection in the mirror.

Fat

The only word that runs through my mind every second of the day. It's what keeps me from eating, being confident, being happy.

I sighed and got into the shower. Once I was finished, I dried off and put on some white skinny jeans, a purple tank top, and a blue sweatshirt to hide the weight I didn't have.

I dried my hair and pulled it into my normal French braid, letting some pieces fall out in the front.

I walked out of my bathroom and over to my desk. I grabbed my makeup and looked in my mirror.

Just some powder, eyeliner, and mascara will be fine for today.

Once I was done applying my makeup, I pulled on some white converse and grabbed my school bag and my phone.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs.

My mom was crashed on the couch, as usual. Luckily my dad is already at work in the mornings.

I grabbed my keys from the coffee table and headed out to my car.

I turned on the car and started some music. I turned on When You Can't Sleep at Night by Of Mice of Men and started the fifteen minute drive to school.

Once I arrived I turned off my car and grabbed my bag and phone. I walked through the front doors of the school and kept my head down as I headed to my locker. I grabbed the books I needed and headed to my class, always being the first one there. I didn't like being starred at by other people. My anxiety will act up.

I sat down at my normal seat in the back of the class, pulling out my notebook and pen.

I started drawing snowflakes on a blank piece of paper. The bell rang and people started filing into class. Once the tardy bell rang, my teacher, Mr. Snow, started the class.

A few minutes into his lecture, the door opened and Mr. Snow stopped talking to stare at the person in the doorway.

"Ah. Mr. Frost. Care to tell why you are late, again?"

Jack Frost, the most popular guy in school, was leaning in the doorframe smirking.

"Oh, I got lost." Jack said causing the girls in the class to giggle.

"Well then, Mr. Frost, considering you are late you will have to sit in the back next to Miss Elsa." Mr. Snow said, causing my attention to snap up to him.

Why does he have to sit beside me? Now everyone is going to stare at me.

Jack shrugged and took the seat next to me.

I didn't look at him. I continued to stare at the drawing in front of me, pretending that I was listening to the lecture Mr. Snow was giving. I wasn't planning on having an anxiety attack in the middle of school.

I couldn't help but think about the boy sitting next to me.

His hair was platinum blonde, closer to white, he had these blue eyes that looked like the ocean. His complection was perfect. He could pull off being a model.

Wait. What am I thinking? I don't like Jack. Me, liking the Jack Frost? No way.

I must have ended up staring at Jack because I noticed he was smirking in my direction. I quickly looked back at my notebook and continued to draw random pictures. My breathing started to quicken. I tried focusing on my breathing.