19

J A C K

We sat for 7 hours. 7 freaking hours in the waiting room! Merida and Hiccup sat together and chatted quietly. Rapunzel and Flynn were sitting on there phones. Anna fell asleep on Kristof's shoulder after crying for so long. And me, I was sitting by myself in the corner with my head in my hands.

I couldn't stop worrying about Elsa. She means so much to me and I can't believe I didn't notice anything sooner. She seemed normal. Like she was happy. But instead she was broken, hurt, and suffering.

The guys came over to me a couple times trying to cheer me up but nothing worked. All I wanted was to know if Elsa was okay. I don't know what I would do if she was gone.

I should have payed attention more. I should have held her more. I should have check on her more. I can't believe I let this get this far. I can't believe she actually tried something like this. It hurts my heart so much that I can't even comprehend that she actually tried to kill herself.

I sat in that chair for another hour or so, crying silently to myself, before a doctor finally came out to talk to us.

"Elsa Arendelle?" The doctor called out and I instantly ran over to him.

"Please tell me she's okay! I need to know if she's alright! Can I see her? I need to hold her! Please!" I cried to the doctor.

He looked at me with a sad expression for a moment. The look in his eyes made my heart sink. I waited anxiously before he spoke.

"I'm sorry, sir, Miss Elsa has landed herself in a coma. We don't know how long it will be until she wakes up, nor do we know if she will be able to remember anything. She has taken some brain damage and will possibly not wake up. It's a miracle that she's even alive right now. Thanks to you she might have a chance at living."

After he spoke, I couldn't help but have a huge sense of relief wash over me. Of course, I was still worried about her life, but I was just glad at the moment that Elsa was even breathing.

"Can I go see her? Please?" I said quietly.

"Yes you may, but be careful. She's in room 35J."

And with that, I ran towards her room. I just needed to hold her hand. I needed to know that she was breathing. I didn't even bother going in the elevator, so I ran up the stairs to floor J. The hallways seemed to go on for miles but I eventually found myself in front of room 35J. I laid my hand on the door handle for a moment before slowly opening the door. I walked into the saddest sight I've ever seen.

There, lying on the boring, white bed, was Elsa. She was connected to multiple machines and tubes. She had a tube down her throat and an IV in her arm. She had bandages wrapped around her arms and a bandage around her thigh. The leg with the bandage was elevated and she had a small cast around her torso.

I carefully walked over to her and sat down in a chair, placing her hand in mine. All I could do was sit and cry. I was too busy sitting and crying to notice anyone walk in. I was pulled from my emotional breakdown when I heard a choked sob. I looked up to see Anna holding back her tears as she walked up to her sister. We both locked eyes and Anna lost it. Kristof came and comforted her as everyone else came and sat around the bed.

I felt a hand on my back and looked up to see Merida giving me a comforting touch. It was nice to know that my friends can be relied on for anything. I just wish Elsa could have seen that.

We all sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the time we had to visit. When the nurse came in and told us it was time to go, both Anna and I threw a fit, but we eventually listened to our friends and went home. I kissed Elsa on the forehead before walking out of the hospital. Once I was home, I just closed the front door and slid down it to sit on the floor. All I did was start crying again. I felt like all I could do was cry at the moment. My mom walked over to me and hugged me as I let all of my tears out. My sister came up to me and hugged me too. No one said anything. We just sat in a family hug until I fell asleep, thinking about Elsa.

Sorry for such a short chapter. I sat for a week trying to write this. It didn't turn out the way I had wanted it to but at least it's something to for you guys to read. Thank you for sticking with me while writing this story. I have more in mind I want to write, i just have to think of the plot for each of them.
School starts for me on Wednesday so I probably won't upload anything as often. I'll try to post at least once a week. If you want me to dedicate a day for uploads just let me know!
Anyways, I love you guys so much and don't forget to comment, rate, and vote!

~Kait