5

E L S A

I took a giant breath in an attempt to calm myself down.

My dad knew I left. Now he knows where I am. Oh gosh what am I going to do? I can't tell Jack. He doesn't deserve to be punished too.

I locked the window and climbed away. I couldn't handle looking at him.

I put my diary away in a safe place. Jack was sitting on his bed looking at his phone, ready for bed.

I grabbed a pillow off his bed and a blanket from his closet. I set the two on the floor to make a crappy bed.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked, smirking a little.

"I'm going to bed." I stated simply.

Jack laughed a little and got up. He walked over to me and picked me up.

"Hey! What are you doing!" I screamed.

"Haha relax. And you are not sleeping on the floor. You are going to sleep with me."

Jack laid me down on his bed and slid in beside me. We laid there, facing each other. I was intently staring into Jack's eyes, not realizing him leaning in.

Once Jack's lips were on mine, I instantly snapped back to reality and moved my lips in sync with his.

The kiss was passionate, yet gentle. Jack's touch made me forget about what was going on. He was just perfect in every way.

We finally pulled apart to catch our breath.

"Goodnight Elsa." Jack said kissing my forehead.

"Night."

Jack pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me. I felt protected in a way, like everything was going to be okay.

And with that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

•{skip to Monday}•

Today was Monday and I had to go back to school.

I was super nervous and didn't want to leave the house.

"Elsa! Almost ready?" Jack shouted from downstairs.

"Yea. Give me a minute!" I shouted back.

I looked at myself one last time. I decided to wear a red sweatshirt and white jeans with black vans. I had my hair in a sloppy braid and some makeup on to cover the remaining wounds on my face.

I walked out of the room and downstairs, meeting Jack at the front door.

He had my school bag and binder and a bottle of water with a small container of assorted fruits.

I grabbed all the items and thanked him.

"Ready?" Jack asked.

I nodded and faked a small smile. The truth was, I was terrified.

Jack was going to have me meet his friends today.