11

This chapter includes very mature content so read at at your own risk.

E L S A

I've been in the hospital for a week. They ran a bunch of tests and asked me a bunch of questions. All I wanted to do was go home. Jack visited me everyday right after school and stayed until visiting hours were over. Everyone else had come to visit me a couple times because they were busy with other things.

The test results had come in and I found out that I had no diseases from my dad nor was I pregnant, but the doctor said I may never be able to have children. I also found out that I have a 30% chance of ever talking again.

I had been staring at the wall across from my bed for the last hour thinking over my future. Will my life get better? Will I ever be able to talk again? Will I even see a future?

I was snapped from my thoughts when there was a knock on the door. I saw Jack pop his head into the room and he smiled.

"Guess what? You can come home now! I have a bag of clothes for you as well has a brush and toothbrush."

I took the bag from him and walked to the bathroom. I put on the white ripped jeans and red crop top that Jack had packed. I slipped on my flip flops and ran the brush through my hair. I brushed my teeth and walked back out into the room.

Jack held my hand and we walked down to the lobby. Dr. Collins was at the front desk waiting for me so I can sign some papers.

"Okay Miss Elsa I need you to sign these papers and here are your medications. If you still feel pain a month from now don't be afraid to come in." Dr. Collins explained. I smiled and waved bye and we walked out of the hospital.

We got to Jack's car and I got in, ready to go home. I held the prescription bag in my lap as Jack drove. I looked at the bandages wrapped around my arms. Dr. Collins said that as long as I took my anti-depressants, I didn't have to go in for therapy which I was okay with. As long as I don't have to talk about my problems I'll be fine.

"Sorry I forgot a jacket. You can have mine if you want?" Jack said, noticing where I was looking. I shook my head to let him know it was okay.

We finally pulled into Jack's driveway and I was happy I could sleep in an actual bed. We walked up to the door and I waited for him to unlock it. Once it was unlocked, I stepped inside not expecting everyone to shout SURPRISE at me. I smiled after regaining my composure and gave everyone hugs.

"Sorry we scarred you El. We just wanted you to come home and create a good memory with friends." Anna said smiling wide.

We spent the day having fun and playing games. I got to catch up on what was happening in everyone's lives as well as what was going on at school. Of course, the whole student body knew about what happened. I didn't want to go back to school next week. At least I have the weekend to prepare myself.

It was now 10 at night and everyone went home. Anna told me to get a shower and meet her in the guest bedroom once I was done. I took a long shower, forgetting that I hadn't had one in several days. Once I was done, I stepped out and dried myself off. I went to put clothes on but I realised that I forgot them in Jack's room. I opened the door and looked down the hallway to see if anyone was coming. Once it was clear I ran to Jack's room. Lucky he wasn't in there so I was okay to change. I grabbed some underwear, a baggy shirt, and a pair of booty shorts.

I jumped when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Don't move. I want to hug you." Jack whispered in my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine. I stayed still, hugging him back. I felt his lips press against my neck and I closed my eyes in pleasure. The simple gesture made my heart melt. He kissed up and down my neck, finding my sweet spot. My breath hitched and I felt Jack's lips smirk against my skin. He started sucking on the spot and I knew what he was doing. Once he was done I turned around and kissed him. Our lips moved in sync. Jack moved towards the door, still kissing me, and closed it. He moved his hands to the top of my towel and let it fall. I stood uncomfortably as Jack's eyes quickly skimmed me up and down.

"You're beautiful." Jack whispered in my ear and started kissing my shoulder. He work his lips up my neck and down my jaw line, making his way back to my lips. I tangled my hands in his hair, slightly tugging on the platinum strands. Jack quietly moaned and picked me up, taking me to the bed. He gently laid me down and pulled off his shirt. He brought his lips back down to mine and I let my hands explore his bare chest. I could feel how toned his muscles were on his back.

Jack broke the kiss and trailed more down my neck. He planted kisses down my chest, making his way towards my waist. My breathing got heavier as he trailed kisses on the insides of my thighs. I let my head fall back and closed my eyes, shivering in pleasure. I've never felt this way before when my dad touched me this way. That was an anxious feeling where this one is pure happiness.

Jack's lips made their way back to mine. I felt his hands explore my body as mine explored his. His hand made its way down to my entrance and I felt him push one finger inside me. My breath hitched as he explored around inside me. I moved my hips in sync with the movements of his hand. The pleasure I was feeling at the moment was amazing. Our movements got harder and faster and soon I came. We cuddled as our breathing slowed. We looked into each other's eyes for what felt like forever.

I suddenly remembered that I had to talk to Anna and I quickly got up and put my clothes on.

"What is it El?" Jack asked. I took out my phone and typed out that I had to talk to Anna after my shower. He nodded and I walked to the guest room. I popped my head around the door and saw Anna sleeping. I laughed silently and turned off her light. I walked back to Jack's room and laid down with him. I typed on my phone that Anna was asleep and he chuckled softly. We cuddled into each other and I realised then that, in that moment, I was happy. And as I was slipping into slumber, I heard Jack whisper in my ear 'I love you' before sleep consumed me.