26

E L S A

I knocked on Anna's door and waited for her to answer. I have been thinking about how to tell her this for the last two hours. I had a little help from Jack, but it doesn't make this conversation any easier. 

Anna finally opened the door and she looked as if she had just woken up. Her hair was a tangled mess, her shirt was sitting on her body crooked, and her eyes were half closed.

"What the hell do you want?" She asked half asleep.

"Well, first of all, it's 4 in the afternoon, and second of all, get dressed. I'm taking you out for ice cream. I need to talk to you." I said laughing. She instantly started getting ready when I said ice cream. Wow I have one crazy sister.

"I'll only come if it's chocolate ice cream. And what do you need to talk about? You're not all upset again are you? If so I love you and you are awesome and I don't know what I would do without a sister like you and you like chocolate as much as me and-"

"No, I'm fine," I cut her off chuckling. "I just have some information to spill and I don't know if you will like it."

"Oh okay. Well let's go!" Anna exclaimed as she finished pulling on her pants and grabbed a hairbrush and shoes. I just shook my head and sighed as I followed her to my car. I drove her to the local ice cream shop and ordered a chocolate sundae to-go. Once it was ready I took Anna to the nearby park and we sat on one of the benches and ate the delicious ice cream. 

"So what's up?" Anna asked after she finished the last bite.

"So, you know how dad is this crazy maniac and he tried to kill me? Well, turns out he killed mom. Now before you say anything, I'm going to explain this whole thing and then you can speak. So, this morning I was finishing the last of my make up work for school, and I suddenly got really hot. I turned down the air, which apparently was already cold, but I thought it was hot. anyways, I finished my work and I decided to make a smoothie. Jack came into the room wrapped in a blanket telling me that it was freezing. I told him it was hot so he finished my smoothie for me as I sat on the couch. He handed me my smoothie and I drank it so fast, he looked at me weird. I decided to take a nap after that, so I did, but I had the weirdest dream ever. Mom was there and she looked different. She told me that she was dead and that dad had killed her. She said she was sorry for not being there and that I was going to experience changes that I would soon be able to control. So once I woke up, I brought Jack to our old house and we saw that the whole place was a wreck. Then we looked in the guest room and It was the messiest room, and when we looked in the bathroom, we saw mom dead in the tub. After that I ended up making it snow in the room and then the police came and took mom away." I spoke so fast that Anna was just looking at me with her mouth agape, confused.

"So, what you're telling me is that mom is dead and you have powers?" She asked slowly. I nodded my head. She looked away for a moment, processing the information she had just gathered.

"Huh, I don't know why, but I'm not upset over mom. Like, I am sad, but it doesn't bother me." I nodded in agreement, and then her eyes widened.

"YOU HAVE SUPER POWERS?" she screamed then covered her mouth. I laughed and nodded again.

"Can you show me?" I turned away from her and closed my eyes. I held my hand out in front of me with my palm up. I concentrated really hard, and before I knew it, I had created a ball of snow in my hand. 

"OH MY GOSH THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER I HAVE TO GO TELL KRISTOFF AND EVERYO-" I cut Anna off with my hand. I just can't have a serious conversation can I?

"Anna you can't tell anyone about this. I'm serious." I tried to reason with her. She looked at me for a moment before she nodded and I moved my hand away from her mouth. Anna sat quietly for a minute before speaking up.