13

E L S A

"Come on Elsa! We'll be late!" Everyone called from down the stairs. It's now been two weeks since I came home. I can talk again but it's still raspy.

We just got out of school and are on spring break, so everyone is going to Busch Gardens for some fun. I haven't been out of the town in what seems like forever so I'm excited.

"Coming!" I shouted back, finishing off the braid I was doing. I took one last look at myself before I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.

"Ready?" Jack said taking the bag from my hands. I nodded and we all headed out to the car. It was Flynn driving Jack, Rapunzel, and myself in one car and Hiccup driving Merida, Kristoff, and Anna in the other car.

It took about an hour to get there and I hopped out of the car excitedly. We all made sure me had our tickets before we headed to the gate. We got early admission tickets so we could get in an hour earlier than everyone else.

Once inside, we ran straight to The Griffin. It was the best ride in the park. We all got in line and I ran straight for the front row. I liked watching the rollercoaster go by in front of me. All of us pilled on in the front and buckled in. It wasn't long until everyone was secured safely in the ride and the operator sent us off. Everyone cheered as the cart pulled out of the loading deck. I got more nervous as the ride climbed up the incline and started to panic. Jack noticed and grabbed my hand. I instantly calmed.

Once we reached the top, the cart slowly made its way around the bend and hung us at the top of the drop for a little.

"You ready?" Jack shouted. I didn't have time to respond since the cart was dropped down the steep hill. Everyone was screaming as the ride glided across the smooth tracks. We were all laughing as the ride came to a stop and we all got off.

We ran to the area where the pictures of the ride were. I was dying at everyone's faces. They were all a mixture of scared and exuberant.

We walked back out to the park and stopped to look at a map.

"What does everyone want to ride next?" Flynn asked, looking at the map. I looked over his shoulder to see everything. One in particular caught my eye.

"THERE!" I shouted in Flynn's ear and he jumped. I laughed as he winced. It took him a moment to look at where I pointed.

"To Verbolten we go!" He said and we all skipped to the next ride.

The rest of the day went just like that. We stopped to get food every once in a while and played some arcade games when we couldn't handle anymore coasters. Our bodies were too shaken up.

We stayed until the park closed. I'm glad we spent the day having fun. I haven't been this happy in a while. The ride home was peaceful and I fell asleep on Jack's shoulder. Before I completely emerged into unconsciousness, I thought to myself,

Maybe my life is going in a good direction. And I'm glad.

HEY GUYS!! HERE IS A FILLER CHAPTER FOR WAITING SO LONG. IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE IM GOING TO TAKE THIS STORY. DONT KILL ME FOR TAKING SO LONG. I PROMISE TO HAVE SOMETHING LONGER UP SOON.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!