Family

I pulled into the driveway, turned the engine off and picked up my handbag from the passenger seat. I made my way to the front door while searching for my house keys in my bag. I found them and unlocked the door. The hallway was dark and no lights in the house appeared to be on. I locked the door behind me, kicked off my heals and placed my bag on the cabinet beside the door. "Hayley?" I whisper shouted as I made my way into the living room only to be greeted my the quiet voices coming from the programme on TV. I made my way into the kitchen but no one was there either. I quietly made my way up the steps and as I peered around the corner of our daughter Chloe's bedroom door, I was met with the cutest sight imaginable. Hayley was laid on our daughters princess castle bed fast asleep with Chloe laid on top of her with her head resting on Hayley's chest. Both were in their pyjamas and it looked like Hayley had been reading her a bedtime story as The Hungary Caterpillar book was laying next the them. I tip toed into the room and started to slowly tidy up the mess of toys on the floor. I then moved the book and stuffed animals off the bed and covered the two of them in the fluffy pink unicorn blanket the was at the bottom of the bed. Hayley was gently snoring as I kissed both of their foreheads and whispered "I love you." I made my way to the door and turned around to admired my perfect little family for a moment. I smiled to myself before closing the bedroom door shut and getting ready for bed myself. I couldn't believe how incredibly lucky I was to have both of them in my life.

A/N: I have finally finished my A Levels which means I can start updating this story again!! 🎉💕