Camping

I stumbled through the door balancing two bags of shopping in my arms. "I'm home." I called out shutting the door behind me with my foot and making my way into the kitchen. "Hayley?" I called out a few minutes later when I got no reply. "You home?". Then I heard this muffled groan coming from the living room. I turned around and said "Baby?". I walked into the living room to find Hayley laid on her stomach under a pile of blankets on the sofa. "You okay?" I asked slightly confused as to what on Earth she was doing. "I'm gunna be sick!" she said suddenly lifting the front half of her body up to look at me with slight fear in her eyes. I quickly ran to the kitchen and found a bucket under the sink and brought it to her just in time as she began vomiting. While she was being sick, I tied her hair up in a messy bun and rubbed her back trying in an effort to soothe her. Once she had finished, I wiped her mouth with a tissue and rubbed away the tear stains from her face with both my thumbs. "Do you feel better now?" I asked and she just replied with a gentle nod of her head. "Your not pregnant are you?" I asked in a fake worried voice. This earned a small smile from Hayley who was just staring at the rug beneath her bare feet with watery eyes. "No, I just got my period." she said. I kissed the top of her head and went into the kitchen to get her a glass of water. "Do you want anything else baby?" I asked handing her the water. "You." she simply stated. I moved the pile of blankets off the sofa and laid them down on the rug in front of us. I placed the cushions down too to make pillows then laid on the makeshift bed that I had just created. I patted the open space next to me and Hayley came and laid down next to me. "Comfy?" I asked and she nodded at me with a small smile on her lips. I opened the cupboard the was behind me and pulled out a little projector. I got up and Hayley took hold of my hand. "Where you going? Don't leave me." she said looking up at me with wide eyes. "You'll see." I said with a smirk. I kissed her lips and went to close all the curtains and blinds in the room then I turned off the lights. I sat back down next to Hayley and turned the mini projector on and it lit up the ceiling with constellations of stars. "Wow." Hayley said in awe. "It's beautiful.".
"I know right. I thought it might make you feel a little better and take your mind off the pain." I said kissing her forehead. "Thank you." she replied and snuggled into my side. "It's like we're camping but without the cold and the wet." she giggled.

We laid there for quite a while in a comfortable silence that was broken every now and then by Hayley groaning slightly in pain and every time she did, I would rub her stomach and kiss her temple. "Do you need anything?" I asked breaking the silence that we had now become accustomed to. Hayley just shook her head in response. She was laid on her back with her hand on her stomach. I turned over slightly to face her and lifted up her shirt then I placed a series of small gentle kisses on the area she was rubbing. I looked up at her and she smiled. "That's better." she said and pulled me up to her lips and we shared a delicate but passionate kiss. I laid down on my side next to her and placed my head in the crook of her neck. I placed small kisses randomly up and down her neck as we both laid there gazing up at the stars on the ceiling while I was rubbing circles on her stomach. "Thank you." Hayley said kissing me on the top on my head. "For what?" I asked sitting up slightly to look at her. "For always knowing what to do and making me feel better and always taking care of me.".
"That's what girlfriends are for though right?".
"It's just no ones ever treated me the way you have before. You just make me feel like I'm the only person in the world. You just always make me feel special." Hayley said honestly. "That's because you are special. I don't need to make you feel special, you already are special. I'm just doing what you deserve. You deserve someone to treat you like royalty and to give you everything in the world. That's just what I'm trying to do.". I could see Hayley's eyes tearing up and it wasn't long before tears started to roll down her cheeks. I wiped them away with my thumb and kissed her forehead. "I don't deserve you." she said, tears still streaming down her face. "I don't deserve YOU." I said while trying to wipe the tears from her face still. "I love you so much Y/N." Hayley whispered. "I love you so much more." I said and kissed her lovingly on her lips.