Honeymoon

My eyes flickered open and immediately closed again as they were met with streams of bright light entering the room through the curtains that weren't fully closed. I groaned quietly and adjusted my position slightly in bed to avoid the sunlight. I reached out to try and find a sheet to pull over me in order to block out the light but I couldn't find one. "Good morning Mrs Kiyoko." I heard a very sexy morning voice say. Then, I felt two arms wrap themselves around my torso as they pulled me closer to the body laid behind me. Hayley's soft and warm naked skin touched mine which sent waves of electricity through my body. Her lips kissed the bare skin of my shoulder blade then made their way up to my ear lobe leaving a trail of kisses behind them. "Good morning to you too Mrs Kiyoko." I said, unable to stop the massive grin on my face from appearing. I rolled over and in doing so, got caught in the tangled mess of sheets that were at the bottom of the bed. I faced Hayley and her grin mirrored mine. "This feels so weird. It's like a dream I don't wanna wake up from." I said. "I know, we've thought about it and planned it for so long and now it's finally happened. It's crazy. We are actually married!" Hayley squealed whilst grinning uncontrollably. I laid my head on her chest and started playing with the wedding ring still on her finger. "It's so beautiful." she said admiring the ring too. "It took me ages to find it. I went to every jewellers in the state and nothing seemed good enough for you. Then when I went to New York I just had a quick look around a jewellers on my last day and there it was. It was almost like fate."
"My Mum actually found yours." Hayley said, picking up my hand with my wedding ring on that was resting on her stomach in order to take a closer look at it. "I had been to so many places and was getting really frustrated that I couldn't find a ring that was right. I had a mini breakdown in the jewellers when I went with my Mum and she just turned around and said 'What about this one?' and it was the one. I don't let her take the credit though, I would have found it eventually." I giggled at her comment and kissed her lovingly on the lips. "Do you want a drink?" I said sitting up on the edge of the bed only to be pulled back down again by Hayley. "Don't leave me." she groaned. I just ignored her comment and asked "Shall we open the bottle of champagne?".
"Oh my God it's only 10am." Hayley said laughing. "And? We're on our honeymoon, I can drink at 10am if I want to." I said wiggling our of Hayleys grip. I started making my way over to the mini fridge where the bottle of champagne the hotel gave us as a wedding gift when we told them we were on our honeymoon was. I made sure to avoid the many items of clothing that had been thrown of the floor last night and had not yet been picked up. I pulled out the bottle and popped the cork. "Your so beautiful." Hayley said looking at me lovingly whilst biting her bottom lip. I turned to face her and I could feel my cheeks turning red. "So are you." I said walking over to her and handing her a glass of champagne. I crawled on to the bed and made my way over to Hayley. By this point she had sat up on the bed with her back leaning against the headboard so, I sat myself on her lap. I kissed her on the tip of her nose and said "Cheers!" clinking our glasses together. We both took a sip then set our glasses on the bedside table. "I love you so much." I said staring into Hayley's eyes and getting lost in the dark brown orbs that stared back at me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she leaned in to kiss me. "I love you too." she whispered against my lips before kissing me. "I'm so lucky your my wife." I said pulling away from the kiss and looking at her again. "No, I'm lucky that your my wife." Hayley said reconnecting our lips in a passionate kiss. She lifted me up and laid me on the bed. She then crawled on top of me so her face was only inches away from mine. She looked at me for a few seconds then bit her lip seductively. "God, I love you so much." she whispered looking at me directly in the eyes then, connected our lips together. My hands found their way up Hayleys sides and onto her back leaving trails of scratch marks as Hayley moved her lips to my neck and began leaving a mark. I moaned into her shoulder as she sucked and bit my pulse point. Her lips then made their way down in between my breasts and down the my stomach, leaving a trail of kisses and hickies behind. She made her way back up to my mouth and took my bottom lip between her teeth and pulled gently. "Please." I moaned and Hayley pulled away and smirked at the reaction she had gotten from me. "I love you so much baby." she said as she passionately kissed me again before making her way down the place where I wanted her the most.