Breakfast

I had woken up early so I could make Hayley breakfast in bed since she has been working really hard recently. She has been trying to finish her album and as a result she has worked long days and we haven't really seen that much of each other. Since this was her first day off for quite a while I've decided to do something a little special for her. I was standing at the kitchen stove humming along to the radio and cooking when I felt a slightly cold pair of hands slide under the hem of the oversized grey band tee that I was wearing and glide over my stomach. I jumped slightly which earned a small giggles from the girl stood behind me. "Morning" I heard Hayley whisper in my right ear while kissing my neck. "Hey" I said in response leaning into her embrace and closing my eyes. "Whatcha doing?" Hayley asked as I turned off the gas resulting in the flame beneath the pan disappearing. "Making you breakfast in bed" I said while turning around in her arms, wrapping my arms around her neck and kissing her on the tip of her nose. Her hands then travelled from under my shirt and rested on the cheeks of my bum which were partly covered by my underwear. I kissed her on the lips then slapped her hands away from the position in which they had rested. Hayley groaned in protest and pouted. "Go back to bed. Breakfast is nearly ready." I said pointing to the door which lead to our bedroom. Hayley groaned again and slowly walked back into the bedroom. I put our breakfast on plates and placed them on a tray along with two glasses of orange juice and a single rose. I entered the room and placed the tray on Hayley's lap who had gotten back in bed and was sitting up leaning on her pillows. I got in next to her and kissed her on the lips. "What's this for?" she asked looking down at the tray. "For being an amazing hardworking person and for being the best girlfriend in the world." I said earning a giggle from Hayley as she blushed and looked down at the duvet breaking eye contact with me. "I'm just doing my job." she replied humbly. "I know but you always work so hard and sometimes people don't appreciate what you do. I just wanted to do a little something for you since you do so much for others." She blushed again and kissed me. "Thanks baby" she said. I just giggled and kissed her back. "Now eat your breakfast before it goes cold." I said and we both started eating. We spent the rest of the day cuddled up in bed watching TV shows and just enjoying each other's company while we could.