Music Video Part 2

Today was the day that Hayley was shooting her new music video which I was going to be in. I had just finished getting ready when Hayley walked into my dressing room. "You ready?" she asked, making eye contact with me through the mirror as I was adjusting the black and red lacy bra I had on. "Yeah." I said taking a deep breath in and letting it out in a slow, shaky sigh. Hayley slid her hands around my waist and rested them on my stomach. "Your going to be fine." she said trying to reassure me as she knew that I had been getting increasingly nervous about today for over a week now. "I hope so." I replied with a small smile. Hayley kissed my exposed shoulder blade and said "You look beautiful." I giggled and rested my hands on top of Hayley's that were still on my stomach. I leaned back into her as she continued to place delicate kisses on my bare skin. Her lips made their way up to my neck and began kissing and sucking in the spot she knew made me moan. As her teeth grazed the sensitive skin on my neck, her hands roamed my abdomen and slowly found their way to the top of my panties which matched my bra. I let out a moan and leaned further into Hayley's touch as her two fingers slipped into my panties. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and we instantly jumped and quickly moved away from each other. "Y/N? Are you ready? We need you on set now." Marla said from behind the door. "Er...yeah, just a sec." I replied trying to compose myself. Hayley watched me from the other side of the room smirking as I adjusted my hair in the mirror then started to make my way to set accompanied by Marla.

Hayley's POV
It was the last scene that Y/N had to film and it was just shots of her dancing alone in a room. I was stood behind the camera watching the monitor screen. God she looked so hot. The way she made contact with the camera, it felt like she was looking straight at me. The more she swayed her hips in time to the music, I could feel myself becoming more and more aroused. I took my lip between my teeth as Y/N's hands travelled and explored her body as her head rolled back. While her hands were tangled in her silky wavy hair and her entire body moved to the music, she glanced over to me and made eye contact with me. Her usually bright emerald eyes suddenly turned a very deep and dark green colour when she looked at me and watched me bite and lick my lips. The very intense eye contact was broken between us when the music stopped and the room went silent as everyone in the room turned to look at us. I could feel the heat rise in my face and my cheeks turn red. I cleared my throat and said "That's a wrap!"

Y/N was walking down the corridor to go to her dressing room. She pushed the door open and I jogged to catch up with her. I slid through the almost closed door and pushed her against the wall. I took her by surprise and she gasped. I connected our lips and felt Y/N let out a moan. "You did that on purpose." I said moving my lips to her neck. "No, I did it because it was what I had to do for the scene." she said laughing. I placed my hands behind her thighs and picked her up while reconnecting our lips. I took Y/N's bottom lip between my teeth and bit slightly harder then usual. She moaned while running her hands through my hair. I walked us over to the sofa in the corner of the room and sat down. Y/N broke the kiss and pulled my t-shirt off and I took the opportunity to unclasp her bra and slide it off her body. I left a trail of small of kisses down her chest and on her breasts. "You were so good today." I said looking back up at Y/N as a grin appeared on her face and she said "Really?"
"Yeah, your a natural." I said resting my hands on her hips. "I was so nervous though."
"It didn't show. You were amazing. I need you in all of my videos." I said kissing her cheek. "I don't know about that. One was stressful enough." She leant down and kissed me. "Now, where were we?" she said tugging on my bottom lip and smirking.