Distraction

I was sat on the sofa in the living room of Hayleys house with my laptop on my lap surround by books, files and sheets of paper. I was desperately trying to finish the essay that had to be handed in by midnight tonight. I had put it off for weeks doing a paragraph now and then but never really sitting down to do. Hayley was out for the day rehearsing for her tour that started in a few days so, I had the place to myself. I had almost come to the end of my final year at University and this was probably one of the last essays I will ever do for my degree and I was glad. I really did enjoy University, it was full of like-minded people, I had made loads of friends and I had really grown as a person but Jesus Christ it was hard so, I was looking forward to finishing. It had been really hard trying to balance University with my relationship with Hayley and it was going to be especially challenging now that she goes away on tour and I'm left here. She has always been really supportive of me and my degree and the fact that I couldn't just up and leave when she wanted to go somewhere or had a show to do. Over the past 2 years of our relationship I do think I've missed out on a lot of things because of University. There have been so many shows, music video shoots and plenty of other things I've missed and I do feel really guilty. However, that is going to change as soon as I get my degree.

I was about three quarters of the way through my essay when I heard the key insert into the lock on the front door, turn and open it. Hayley walked through the door then shut it behind her whilst saying "Hey baby."
"Hey." I said turning around to see her walk towards where I was sat and placed a kiss on my lips. "What you doing?" she asked looking at the pile of books around me. "Just an essay." I replied as she placed a kiss on my head. "You smell." I said reaching up the hold Hayleys hand that was placed on my shoulder. "I know." she said giggling. "I didn't have a shower at the studio, I just came straight home. But I'm going for one now." She kissed the top of my head again before jogging upstairs to take a shower. It wasn't long before I heard the familiar sound of Hayley singing away to herself in the shower. I closed my eyes for a second and just listened to her voice fill the house with sound.

"Would you like a drink?" Hayley asked as she came down the stairs. "Erm, no I'm good thanks." I said carrying on typing. "Have you even had a break today?" she said walking over to me and standing behind me, placing her hands on my shoulders. "Yeah." I lied. "No you haven't. I can tell when your lying y'know." Hayley said. She walked around so that she was standing in front of me. She picked up my laptop off my lap and placed it on the table behind her. She then sat on my lap ignoring my protests. "Please." I groaned. "I have to finish it. It's due in before midnight."
"It's only 6pm." Hayley replied wrapping her arms around my neck then kissing my neck, going straight to the places she knows will get a reaction out of me. "Please Hayley. Just let me finish it then we can do whatever you want to do." She ignored my comments and proceeded to unzip the hoodie I was wearing to reveal only my bra. She smirked at bit her lip at the sight. "Your so hot." she said admiring my torso. "Please. Let me just finish it." I said zipping my hoodie back up and ignoring her comment. "Ok." she said and got up off my lap and gave me back my laptop. "...Thank you?" I said eyeing her up suspiciously. What was she up to? I went back to typing when Hayley walked off upstairs.

A few minutes later, Hayley appeared and walked over to the speakers in the corner of the room. She then turned them on and they started playing a song I'd never heard before. She then walked over to the space in front of me and began to dance. At first I pretended not to see her and carry on typing. However, this didn't last long because she then slowly started to unbutton the shirt she had on. I looked over the top of my laptop screen to see the shirt slide off her arms to reveal a red lace bra. She smirked as she watched me watching her and how her body moved perfectly in time to the music. I defiantly couldn't concentrate on my essay now but I didn't let her know this. I pushed my glasses up my nose and carried on looking at the laptop screen. I tried to read but I had no idea what any of the words said. I bit my lip as I looked back up at Hayley who was swaying her hips to the music and running her hands through her hair. God, she looked so hot. She then started to play with the waistband of the jeans she was wearing. She unbuttoned them and slowly slipped them off to reveal panties that matched her bra and beautifully toned and tanned legs. I moaned quietly as we locked eye contact with each other whilst she continued to slowly dance. She then walked forward and once again picked up the laptop and placed it on the table. She sat on my lap and carried on rolling her hips in time with the music. I looked in her eyes and they were darker then usual, full of desire but with a hint of playfulness in them. My hands found their way to her hips and I pulled her body closer to mine. For the second time that night she unzipped my hoodie but this time I didn't protest. I wriggled my way out of it and threw it on the floor. Hayley then connected our lips together in a loving and passionate kiss. We both simultaneously moaned into the kiss and deepened it. "I want you so bad." I whispered in Hayleys ear. She moaned and I picked her up by her thighs and walked us upstairs. I guess the essay can wait. There's plenty of time before midnight right?