The First Show of the Tour

I was laid on the sofa in the dressing room of The Observatory North Park where Hayley was performing tonight. It was the first show of the Expectations Tour and I could tell that she was really nervous. She was pacing up and down the length of the small dressing room figuring out what to wear for tonights show. She had already done sound check, the meet and greet and the Q&A so, all that was left was the show. There was just over an hour before she was due on stage and the nerves were only going to get worse. "Which one?" she asked turning towards we with 2 t-shirts held up in front of her. "Erm...the white one." I said and Hayley folded the other t-shirt up and put it back in her suitcase. She then stood in front of the full length mirror and started to mess with her hair. "Up or down?" she asked me. "Does it matter?" I said. "Of course it matters. I want everything to be perfect.".
"It's gunna be perfect no matter what your hair looks like." I said but Hayley didn't look convinced. She then turned back to look at herself in the mirror and went back to messing around with her hair. "Come here." I said motioning her to come and lay on the sofa with me. She did and sat in between my legs then laid her back on my front. I ran my hand through her hair then kissed the top of her head. "It's going to be fine." I said draping my arms over her shoulders and she intertwined our fingers together. "I hope so. I just want everything to go smoothly.".
"I know you do baby. And it will, don't worry. Just do what you normally do and you will be absolutely fine. Your fans adore you anyway. You could just stand there and not do anything for an hour and they would still love you." This earned a small giggle from Hayley and she wriggled around in my embrace to get herself comfortable. "I love you." Hayley said turning her head to look up at me. "I love you too baby." I replied and placed a loving kiss on her lips and when she turned her head away from me and rested it on my chest, I placed a kiss on the top of her slightly messy hair. Before long, the sounds of gentle snores filled the quiet dressing room.

About 40 minutes later, I gently shook Hayley's shoulder and whispered "Baby, it's time to wake up." A small groan came from Hayley's slightly parted lips as she stretched and looked up at me with a small smile on her lips. "Good evening." I said smiling down at her. The smile soon faded from her lips as she slowly realised where she was. "Shit." she said in a groggy voice, getting up from in between my legs and sitting on the edge of the couch. "Don't worry, you've got plenty of time before the show." I said moving to sit behind her and placing delicate kisses up and down her neck. A quiet moan escaped her parted lips and she moved her head slightly to give my lips more access to her neck. My arms wrapped around her waist as I pulled her closer to me. "Come on, lets do your hair." I said stopping my kisses and reaching for the brush next to me on the sofa. "Ponytail?" I asked and she just nodded in agreement. I brushed her hair and tied it up in a ponytail then kissed her cheek. "All done." I said smiling. Hayley got up, turned around and sat on my lap. "Thank you." she said kissing me passionately as her arms wrapped around my neck and my arms travelled up her t-shirt and rested on her hips. She rolled her hips forward, her lips still attached to mine, and I moaned slightly into the kiss. She pushed me back onto the sofa and her lips began kissing and sucking the pulse point on my neck. Then, there was a knock on the door "10 minutes till stage time." a mans voice said through the door. "Well, this is going to have to wait until later." I said giving Hayley one final kiss on the lips and picking her up by the thighs so I could stand up.

We walked hand in hand until we got to the side of the stage and Hayley put her in-ears in and was given her microphone. The lights on the stage were turned off and the crowd started to cheer and scream. "Good luck baby." I said kissing Hayley on the lips. "I love you."
"I love you too." I said as Hayley blew me a kiss before walking out onto the stage to a sold out venue full of adoring fans.