Music Video

"Baby..." Hayley said slowly and slightly hesitantly. We had woken up about an hour ago but neither of us had found the motivation to get out of bed. Instead we had resorted to staying under the comfort and protection of the duvet and cuddling. "Yeah?" I asked slightly nervously, unsure of what Hayley was going to ask. "Well..." she said taking a pause to think of what she was going to say next. "I'm planning a new music video for one of my songs and I was wondering... if... well you can say no if you want to but like it would really mean a lot to me but you can say no it would be fi..."
"Shhhh." I said holding my finger in front of her lips. "What are you trying to ask me, you were just word vomiting." I said sitting up from my position laid next to Hayley with my head resting on her chest. "Would you like to be in my next music video?" Hayley said sheepishly and avoiding eye contact with me. I got up and sat myself on her stomach with my legs either side of her body. I leant down and kissed her on her lips. "It would be an honour." I said earning a giggle from Hayley. "You sure?" she asked still slightly unsure if I wanted to do it or not. "Well... I will have to see the mood boards and the colour charts and all the plans first to see if it's any good. I don't want my music video debut to be a flop." I said and watching the fear appear in Hayley's eyes. "I'm joking." I said laughing and leaning down to kiss Hayley again. "Are you sure?" Hayley asked again. "Yes, I'm one hundred percent sure. Thank you for asking me though." I said leaning down and kissing her lips and taking her hands in mine as I sat up straight again. "You just seemed the perfect fit for the video and I couldn't think of anyone better really." Hayley said playing with my fingertips. "I love you so much." I said bringing Hayley's hand up to my lips so I could place a delicate kiss on the back of it. "I love you so much too." Hayley said smiling back up at me. "So come on, show me the mood board." I said jumping off the bed and pulling Hayley up with me by her arms.

A/N: Credit to @WonderWomen97 for their idea of this imagine. Any other requests are welcome. Just message me or leave a comment and I will try my best to write them. 💕