Chapter 17

A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while, been busy with a lot of stuff. I will try and update as much as can when I can, mainly on the weekends. Also I got back my GCSE grades, so I'm extremely happy because these were my results...

6- English Lit

5- English Lang

5- Speaking and Listening

4- Science

4- Maths

3- History

C- Childcare

Level 1 distinction- Creative Imedia

Level 2 Merit- Dance

Along with this, it was my bday and I went to a Korean restaurant if you haven't had Korean food yet, I advise you to because it was amazingly good.

BTS new album is out so that makes it even better haha. So because it's been a good week you will be getting 2 new chapters in this story, a new chapter in my Jimin one shots. Also I might add in a little surprise for ya'll so be prepared :D

Anyways here you go, enjoy!!!!

Jimin's POV...

I woke up to see the most beautiful sight in front of me. Sarah was fast asleep, a peaceful look on her face with my arms wrapped tightly around her body. I smiled at her before widening my eyes in shock and realization. Fuck! I forgot all about that, I was too distracted. Oh god, please no. She looks okay, she looks normal, she looks...sane. Did it work? I fucking hope not. Please tell me, nothing has changed. Please... I gulped as she started to wake up. "Morning babe" she spoke in her normal sleep voice. "Morning baby" I replied, kissing her forehead as she gave me a soft smile. I sighed in relief. It didn't work this time, but why? It always works, I'm glad it didn't. I'm over the moon but why? 

(What are you hiding Jimin???)

Sarah's POV...

We both showered and got dressed before going downstairs to meet the others

We both showered and got dressed before going downstairs to meet the others. He went downstairs first as I put my hair into a half down and a half up ponytail. Once I was done I followed him, also going downstairs. "Is she okay" I heard. Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, I hid behind the wall, listening to the guys in the living room. "Yeah she's fine" Jimin spoke. Are they talking about me? "Nothing happened?" Hoseok asked. "No thank god, I forgot that would happen, I forgot everything. I'm so glad she's okay" I heard Jimin speak as he began to cry. What is he talking about? I walked halfway up the stairs quietly and walked back down so they would hear. "Jimin she's coming and it's okay don't worry" Jungkook spoke. I sighed in confusion before I walked into the living room with a smile on my face. "Morning guys" I spoke. "Morning Sarah" They spoke, they are not very good at hiding things. I can tell just by looking at their faces but I didn't ask.