Chapter 16

I woke up the next morning to hear small noises, I furrowed my eyebrows, it sounded like someone huffing? Moaning? My eyes widened at the sound, I checked the time to see it was 3 in the morning and it was still pitch black outside. I looked to my side and Jimin wasn't there. My eyes widened as I got out of my bed and slowly walked to my bathroom. I knocked on the door cautiously. "J...Jimin?" I called out. The noises stopped except for the heavy breathing I heard. "Y...y...yeah?" He spoke, voice scratched. "Are you okay? What are you doing?" I asked. "I...I'm f...fine" He muttered deeply. I knew he was lying. "Jimin, I'm coming in" I told him. "NO! Don't" He slightly shouted. I turned the handle and went to open the door but he had ran to it and now was against the door. Blocking me from coming in. "Jimin open the door" I told him. "N...no, baby just go to bed. I'm fine" He told me. "Stop lying to me" I spoke. "I'm not, I'm fine" he spoke quietly and deeply. 

I was now extremely worried, I knew he was lying. What was he doing in there? Is he okay? Was he... no, he wouldn't do that. UGh! "Jimin you're worrying me, let me in....please" I spoke softly with worry shown in my voice. I heard a deep sigh and he opened the door and looked at me with a wide smile. "See I'm fine" he spoke. I instantly grabbed his wrists and looked at them. Nothing. I looked at his arms. Nothing. I looked at his neck. Nothing. His face. Nothing. "Princess, what are you doing?" he asked. "You worried the living heck out of me, what the fuck was you doing in there?" I asked before hugging him tightly. That's when my eyes widened. I moved away and looked down to see a massive bulge in his pants. I looked up and into his eyes to see him looking at me with a small smile, an innocent face.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" I shouted before hitting him continuously while he attempted to block my hits with his arms. "I was so fucking worried about you, even thought that you did something bad but you were just fucking giving yourself a stupid fucking handjob. Oh my fucking god!" I ranted whilst hitting him. He suddenly grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall. I let out a gasp by the impact. He stared into my eyes. His eyes were dark and full of lust. Oh fuck! "Stop hitting me. Do you want to be punished?" He asked deeply. I gulped at the sudden deep, seductive voice. Someone save me, save me. "Baby, you have been teasing me all day and then acting all innocent like you haven't done anything, you made me hard so yes I was in there, jacking myself off because I didn't want to wake my precious princess up" he spoke before looking at me with me with a smirk. He slowly leaned in, I felt his hot breath on my ear. "But now you're awake, so you know what that means" He spoke deeply in my ear, making me shiver.

He slammed his lips onto mine, I kissed back seconds later. The kiss was hard but sweet, but it turned into a kiss full of desperation, love and want. He removed his lips from mine as we let out a heavy breath, he then attacked my neck, making me moan as he sucked on the sensitive spots. I felt him smirk as he carried on, not stopping his lips from abusing my neck, he moved his right hand down my body and onto my lower region. He put his hand into my jeans and started to rub my vagina over my pants. I moaned louder at the new feeling. "You like that babygirl?" He whispered deeply before continuing to kiss my neck. "Ahh..ah..J...Jimin...ah" I moaned. He stopped and rapidly picked me up and threw me on the bed, climbing on top of me and kissing me again. He stopped for a second and looked at me seductively. "You want this babygirl? You want daddy to fuck you hard" he whispered into my ear before licking my earlobe and biting my ear, making me moan. "Ahh, yes daddy, please" I moaned, he smirked, "As you wish babygirl, get ready" He warned me and winked.

(Sorry but that's all your getting)

Pants and heavy breathing was all you heard. The air was hot, the windows and mirror were steamed. Our naked bodies laid on the creased bedsheets, sweat and cum covered our bodies. He put his arm around my waist as we cuddled under the bedsheets. "That was amazing baby, I love you" He whispered with a warm smile. I smiled happily and weakly. "I love you too" I spoke and he kissed me. We pulled away after a few seconds and fell asleep, cuddling with each other.