Chapter 40: Final

Coughing was heard. 

Cough.

Cough.

Cough.

...

Everyone's eyes widened. "You were strong enough" the woman spoke. Sarah snapped her head and looked at the coughing Jimin. Everyone's eyes widened and stared at the man. Jimin stopped coughing and raised himself up into sitting position. He turned his head and instantly looked at Sarah, smiling his beautiful eye smile. "Hey babygirl" he spoke brightly. "JIMIN!" Sarah shouted, lunging herself at Jimin, hugging him tightly, sobbing. "Shhh...it's okay baby. I'm here" Jimin whispered in her ear, comforting her as he held her tightly and stroked her head. "I'm here baby, I'm here" he whispered. "You're back. You're back" Sarah cried. "I'm back baby. It's okay. I'm here" he spoke.

Sarah slowly calmed down and pulled her face away from Jimin's shoulder to look him in his eyes. They smiled at each other before smashing their lips against each others. Making out instantly and desperately. A few seconds later, they pulled away, "never leave me again" Sarah pouted sadly. Jimin smiled, "I promise" Jimin raised his pinky, Sarah smiled and intertwined her pinky with his "and I promise never to leave you" she smiled. "Good" Jimin pecked her lips. 

Then Jimin looked over to Jungkook who was crying his eyes out. "Kookie, aren't you meant to be the tough and strong maknae" Jimin teased. "Hyung" Jungkook wined. Jimin smiled brightly and opened his arms to him. Jungkook instantly hugged him tightly. "It's okay Kookie. Hyung's back" Jimin spoke. Jungkook pulled away slightly to look into Jimin's eyes "Good and you better not leave again or else" Jungkook playfully glared before they both laughed and hugged each other again. BTS also walked over and hugged Jimin, creating a huge group hug. 

1 hour later...

Everyone was back in the human world. Unfortunately Yugyeom and Sehun didn't make it through the fight. They had been injured too much and there was no way they could of been saved, not even by Sarah as they had died during the fight with the thousands of demons, not the devil. Everyone was back in their homes, happy the fight was over.

"So how do you feel now that you're an angel?" Jin asked. "I don't know, I feel normal but really...light?" Sarah spoke struggling to find the right words. Luckily the boys understood her. "I'm still really shocked though. I had no idea. I don't even know how" She spoke in confusion. "You're parents must have been angels before hand. But you was never taught how to bring your angel out which was why you had no idea" Namjoon explained. "Then why did my angel come out randomly?" Sarah asked. "Because I was about to die" Jimin spoke softly. Sarah and the boys tensed up slightly, not liking the memory of seeing Jimin die in front of them. Jimin smiled softly, "Don't worry guys, I'm here and I'm never leaving" Jimin assured. They all nodded and smiled at him as Sarah hugged him tighter. 

"You're angel did come out because of Jimin though. All those emotions you had came together. All you wanted to do was protect him and save him and so you did" Taehyung explained. Sarah smiled and nodded, understanding their words. "Thank you baby" Jimin thanked her again. Sarah smiled at him, "I'd never let you die" Sarah spoke with a smile. "And I'd never let you die" Jimin replied with a smile before they both kissed happily.

"OKAY EVERYONE TIME TO EAT! I COOKED ALL OF YOUR FAVOURITES" Jin shouted. Everyone cheered at the fact they were eating all of their favourites. They all sat around the table, instantly digging in. Nothing but laughter and happiness filled their house. They were free and happy once again. Not a single thing to worry about and they loved it.  

The end

(A/N: Woah! It's the end of the story. I really hope you all enjoyed the story. Thank you all for all of your support and love. I love you all. Saranghaeyo. More stories will be coming very soon. I hope you all enjoy them as well. Thank you again for your support, I will see you soon. Byeeeeeeee

Sarah: Bye everyone. Hope you enjoyed the story. Love youuuuu *blows two kisses with both hands*

Jimin: Oh everyone. Hiiiiii. Hope you liked the story, sorry for worrying you but I'm okay. I love you, I love you, I love you. Byeeeeeeee *blows many kisses*

Jungkook: Yo what's up!!!!! Bye everyone, I loooooooovvvvvveeeee youuuuuuuuu *shows head heart*

Taehyung: oh it's our fans. Hey, hey. I love you, bye *shows finger heart*

Yoongi: Bye everyone. Love you *shows finger heart*

Hoseok: I'm your hope. You're my hope. I'm J-Hooopppppeeee. Bye everyone, love you *shows heart with hands*

Jin: HEY! IT'S EOMMA JIN!!! Bye everyone, I love you *blows signature kiss*

Namjoon: Bye everyone, hope you enjoyed the story. Love you *shows heart with hands*

Author: Love you alllllllll, byeeeeeee everyone *shows head heart*