Chapter 38

"NOOOOOOOO!" Everyone screamed. 

Suddenly, everyone's eyes widened......Including the devil's and......Jimin's and......Sarah's.

Sarah had teleported in front of Jimin and held the sword between her hands, stopping it from stabbing her and Jimin. Her eyes glowed, turning from her original brown colour to a beautiful, glowing purple colour. A bright light white colour glowed from her body as he clothes had changed from bloody, ripped and destroyed to a knee length light red dress. Her long hair flowed beautifully on her shoulders, she wore white flats and a silver necklace with a heart pendant at the end of it. Two massive white feathered wings appeared on her back along with a glowing halo above her head. 

Everyone breathed heavily as they stared at the girl in shock. She was an......angel?

"Sarah" Jimin whispered. Sarah turned and looked at the man lying down behind her as her body protected him from harm. They looked at each other with wide eyes, both in shock. "J....Jimin" she stuttered in shock from herself but also happiness that he was still alive... for now. He gave her a small smile. "Oh...look here. So you're an angel huh. Killing you will be more fun than I thought. But first, I need to kill Lust" the devil taunted. Sarah's face suddenly turned into a glare as she snapped her head towards the devil, staring him in the eyes. "NO!" She growled before grabbing the sword with her hands and swinging the devil in the air. She swung him in a circle before throwing him into the wall. 

The devil groaned in pain, taking a little long to get up from the floor from the pain. He bled from the impact. "So you want to fight huh? Fine, I'll kill you first, I guess Lust can watch his lover die" the devil smirked. "Not if I kill you first" she raised her brow. The devil charged at the girl but Sarah flew up in the air with her wings, dodging his attack. She smirked, "that all you got?" she asked teasingly, making him furious. The devil threw fire balls and fire bolts at her but she blocked them all. The devil groaned in annoyance. She smirked, "my turn" she spoke. She suddenly fired bright light knives at the devil, cutting him many times. Her white wings wrapped around her body as she spun in a circle and rapidly flew towards the devil like a meteor. 

The devil flew back, nothing but blood covered his body. He coughed out blood as he groaned in pain. Already knowing his loss. From the impact, Sarah shot back slightly but her powerful wings protected her as they opened and helped her fly in the air. She flew to the pain and lowered herself down in front of the demon. "You should know. You never mess with a woman's man" she spoke before raising her hand. "Any last words?" she asked. The devil laughed psychotically, "Kill me bitch" he smirked. "Gladly" she spoke before she concentrated, her eyes glaring into his as he laughed. Her hand glowed a white light, her wings glowed, her eyes glowed. Seconds later, the devil screamed in pain, the worst pain was being killed by an angel. Not even death by the devil could be compared to this simple act. 

The devil's body glowed a bright white light as he screamed and shouted before he evaporated, nothing but white crystals appeared before they disappeared as well. Sarah went back to her original glow as she lowered her hand and turned around, the boys were freed from the cage as they ran to Jimin and BTS ran to Sarah. "SARAH!" "JIMIN!" "I...I" Sarah stuttered before collapsing to her knees, exhausted from using her powers so strongly for the first time ever. "It's okay, you're okay" Jungkook assured, hugging the girl tightly. "J...Jimin" she called out. The boys helped her walk over, she knelt down next to him, pulling him into her chest.

"Jimin" she whispered. "Sarah" he whispered back with a weak smile. His hand moved up and touched her white wing softly. He looked at her halo before looking back into her eyes and moving his hand to put it on her cheek. "You're so beautiful" he spoke. Sarah instantly begun crying, "J...Jimin" She stuttered. "Shhh...it's okay. Don't cry baby" he spoke. She held the hand that was touching her cheek in hers and shook her head. "Don't leave me Jimin. Please" She cried. "I'll never leave you. I will always be here" he spoke weakly pointing to her head with his other hand "and here" he continued pointing at her heart. "N...no" she stuttered. 

"Hyung" Jungkook cried, him being knelt down on the opposite side of Sarah. Jimin smiled weakly at him, turning to look at him. "It's okay Kookie. Don't worry" he weakly spoke. "No, it's not okay. I made a fucking promise and I....I broke it. It's all my fault" he cried. "No Kookie. This isn't your fault. Do not blame yourself. You have done nothing but protect me. I was going to leave one day or another and now my time has come" he assured weakly. "Baby, look at me" he turned to Sarah. She cried and stared into his eyes. "My beautiful angel. I will always love you. No matter what. Never blame yourself. Never be disappointed. I only want you happy, understand?" he smiled weakly and Sarah nodded weakly. "I love you" Sarah spoke weakly. "I love you too" Jimin replied weakly before his eyes slowly closed. 

"No...No Jimin....NOOO!" Sarah screamed. "NO. NO. NO. JIMIN PLEASE NO. DON'T GO" Sarah screamed and cried hugging Jimin's body. Jungkook moved and hugged her tightly as the boys hugged each other. They all sobbed, tears running down their cheeks and sobs and whimpers leaving their lips. "NOOOOOOOO!" Sarah screamed. 

Suddenly....a bright light appeared in front of them all, making them all look at the light. 

"My dear, it is alright"