Chapter 25

Suddenly, as I fluttered my eyes open, a dark shadowy figure appeared in front of my sight. I screamed at the sight, he had no face and was floating on top of my body which was laid down on the bed. I turned my head to see Jimin, I screamed even louder, Jimin had cuts on his face and body. He looked unconscious? Dead? Oh god, please no. The figure suddenly chuckled psychotically as he stared at me with the scariest look I had ever seen, he suddenly floated higher until his back hit the ceiling before lunging at me. I screamed louder than any siren as my eyes shot open.

"SARAH! SARAH WAKE UP!" I heard shouting as my screaming never stopped until my body shot up. My breathing was heavy like I was about to have a panic attack. My head was down, my eyes widened in shock and fear, my breathing heavy, sweat dripped down my face as my body shook from the fear. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders as my head snapped up and locked eye contact with the one and only Park Jimin. "Sarah, Sarah, please calm down, it's okay, everything's okay" He spoke calmly, the look of worry obvious on his face. I instantly lunged at him, hugging him tightly, most likely cutting of his breathing, luckily he wasn't exactly human so it was okay. "J...Jimin...you're okay....thank god....oh my god"  I rasped out. "Of course I'm okay, baby, it's okay I'm here don't worry" He spoke sweetly to me as he hugged me tightly as if he was scared to let go. Once I calmed down, I moved out of his arms but never let go of his hands. "Talk to me baby" Jimin spoke quietly. "I had a nightmare, there was a dark, creepy figure floating on top of me, laughing psychotically, you...you.." I teared up again, "It's okay, I'm here baby" he whispered as I gulped, "you had cuts all over you, bleeding, you looked unconscious, maybe...d....dead" tears fell down my cheeks. Jimin hugged me tightly as he whipped my tears away, "Oh baby, don't worry, you're safe, I'm safe, nothing has happened to me or you, don't worry baby, I'm right here and I will never leave you" Jimin spoke, calming be down again. "You promise?" I asked as I pulled away and lifted my pinky finger, he smiled brightly at me and linked out pinky fingers. "I promise"

"Hey, Sarah, you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly when me and Jimin walked into the living room to see all the boys sitting down. I smiled at him, "Yeah I'm okay Kookie, don't worry, just a nightmare" I reassured. He smiled at me and nodded, "Glad you're alright, I almost had a heart attack" Jungkook exclaimed as he touched his chest and gasped, making me laugh as all the boys nodded in agreement. "Sorry guys" I laughed. Jimin chuckled and led me to the sofa, making me sit next to him. 

Everything was okay after that, however the image of that figure never left my mind. It made me nervous, was it a demon? I think it was? Maybe it's a sign that their getting closer, faster than we presume. BTS and I didn't do much that day, we had a lazy day, watching movies, TV shows, playing games and eating the food that Eomma Jin cooked. It was a normal, fun, chilled out day and I loved it but the nerves never left which saddened me slightly. I was worried on when the demons would come, if I would be okay, but mainly if BTS will be okay. I don't want any of them getting hurt or killed, I'd never forgive myself. I tried my best to hide the worry and nerves I had so I wouldn't pass it on, luckily it worked but I don't think anything can pass by Jimin. 

He hadn't said anything but he would constantly squeeze my hand on thigh reassuringly or hug or kiss me more often as if he was telling me not to worry, not to feel nervous, that I was safe and so was he. I was grateful he hadn't said anything, he could read me like an open book, he knew what I was feeling and he knew how to act and what to do as if he was reading my mind. Hold up, he does have powers right? No, I'm over reacting, he wouldn't read my mind, even if he could. I love him for everything he does and this is one of them, I'm glad he's giving me some time to myself and my thoughts as he gave small gestures and I'm glad he knows that I will talk to him if I need to so he didn't have to worry, this made me worry and stress less, knowing he was alright.

"Kookie, you ass!" I shouted as he won the game again, he , Jimin and Tae laughed loudly. Yes, I was trapped with the mankae line. Bad idea I know but I couldn't exactly refuse in playing games when Jungkook and Jimin approached me with their goddamn cute puppy dog eyes, pouty lips and begging voices. Would you be able to refuse because it was impossible. Tae had joined us after hearing us playing games. We had all won a few but Jungkook had won the most and he just won again. "Sorry" Kookie whispered. "No you're not" I glared making them laughed even more. "You're right, I'm not" he teased, winking cutely making me laugh along. 

"Yah! Mankae! Don't wink at my girl you fucking ass" Jimin scolded as he smacked Jungkook on the back of his head. "Aww Hyung" Jungkook pouted holding the back of his head. I laughed and hugged Jimin, "Don't worry about him babe, I'm yours" I assured as Jimin smiled brightly, "You're damn right" Jimin glared jokingly at me before kissing me. "Eww, eww, keep it PG, there's a baby in the room" Kookie whined. We pulled away laughing, "Sowry Kwookie" I teased in a baby voice as he glared at me making us all laugh. 

After playing games for a couple of hours, it got super late so we all decided to call it a night and go to bed. I got dressed into some grey shorts and a black t-shirt before lying down on the bed, cuddling up to Jimin. "You okay?" He asked worriedly. I nodded, "Yeah I'm okay, just can't help to feel a bit worried about all the demons" I admitted. "That's understandable but you know we'll all be there to protect you, especially me, I'm your hero" he spoke making me laugh. "I know, that's why I'm okay" I laughed, he smiled his usual amazing bright smile and kissed me. "Goodnight my hero" I spoke with a giggle. He chuckled, "Goodnight my princess" he spoke before we drifted off into a deep slumber, hugging each others bodies tightly.