Chapter 24

"You never listen do you?" Jimin sighed as he sat down next to me. "Nope" I replied popping the "p" as I raised my eyebrow. "You're so stubborn" he commented. I shrugged my shoulders, "you should of told me, all of you" I spoke glaring at the boys. They all stared at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "We were trying to protect you" Jimin commented. "I know, but you should know how stubborn I am. If you had told me, I wouldn't bother following you, I'd just leave you to it" I told them with a small sigh at the end as they nodded. "Are those the guys, you've been meeting with every night?" I asked. They all looked at me and shook their head to say no, making me raise my eyebrow again, "who else?" I asked. "Well, there are thousands of demons around, all working for the devil himself. They are getting closer and closer and their only task is to take you" V explained. I nodded, feeling worried, concerned and maybe even scared. "But we won't let that happen" Jimin told me with a small smile as he held my hand which was placed on my thigh, giving it a light squeeze in reassurance. "I know" I replied with a small smile and he kissed my forehead. 

"When we had met them, it was because they've either invited us or we tracked them down" RM told me. "We've been tracking them down to basically warn them to stay away, they do have powers but so do we" Jin spoke. "What powers?" I asked. "All demons have the powers of flight, telekinesis, teleportation and weapon manipulation. Rare demons have a couple more than others" Jungkook explained. "Rare demons?" I asked in confusion. "It's not very likely to come across rare demons, there are only about 5 in total. Only rare demons can enter the bodies of animals and humans" Jimin explained to me. 

"Okay I understand, so what are you planning to do?" I asked. "Honestly, we haven't got a plan. The devil is extremely unpredictable, he could turn up now and appear in front of you. Anything could happen at any time, the only thing we can do is always be ready, never leave you alone. One of us will be with you at all times no matter what" Jimin told me. "Okay" I replied with a small sigh. "Oh and the tracker" Suga commented suddenly awakening from his sleep. "Tracker?" I asked. "Oh yeah, we are going to put a tracker in you so no matter what, we will always know where you are. No matter where you are" J-hope explained to me. "Oh, um okay" I spoke, shrugging my shoulders.

Jimin pulled my right arm closer to him, never letting go of my hand. He wrapped his other hand around my wrist and held it firmly. "You won't feel a thing" he informed me as I stared at him, watching his actions. Suddenly, his eyes turned bright red and a red glow appeared from his hand and shined round my wrist. "This is normal right?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows and turning to the boys. They laughed in return and nodded their heads, I turned back to Jimin and felt him slowly tighten his grip until he stopped knowing if he tightened anymore it would hurt.

He stayed there for a couple more seconds, before slowly loosing his grip and finally letting go as the glow went and his eyes turned back to his normal chestnut colour. He smiled brightly at me, "all done" he commented. I furrowed my eyes in confusion as I lifted my arm up and felt my wrist, pressing down on my skin. I couldn't feel anything. "You didn't do anything, your eyes just shined a bright red as you hand glowed" I blurted out, making him laugh. "I told you, you won't feel a thing, the tracker is invisible and extremely tiny, it is in your wrist but it's undetectable" he explained. "Oh" I whispered gazing at my wrist. 

"So now what? We just wait?" I asked. "Pretty much" Jungkook commented. "You can continue your life with how it is, try not to worry as much, that's out job" Jin told me with a chuckle. I nodded my head understanding. "And from now on, don't follow us" Jimin glared. I gulped, "yes boss" I commented making them laugh. "I'm serious" he glared. I held up my hands, "I know, I won't follow you again. Now stop glaring at me, it's scary" I spoke, pouting to try and stop him from glaring at me. Luckily it worked, his face softened as he shook his head with a chuckle. 

4 hours later...

It was now 10:43 and me and Jimin were lying in bed. His arm was wrapped around my waist as we talked. "How are you feeling about the whole thing?" He asked, the look of concern and worry portrayed on his face. "Honestly, I feel scared, worried, nervous. I don't really know what to expect but I also feel safe when you are next to me when you guys are there" I explained and he nodded, "we'll always be there, I'll always be there and I promise that I will never leave you and I will always protect you" He spoke, raising his pinky finger with a cute smile. I smiled and intertwined my pinky finger with his. "Thank you" I whispered before kissing his lips softly. We kissed for a few seconds, before pulling away, cuddling with each other and fell asleep.