Chapter 41 (Bonus)

"Kookie where are you taking me?" Sarah asked. Only Sarah and Jimin could call him Kookie as Jimin was his favourite Hyung and Sarah was his favourite sister. Sarah was blindfolded and Jungkook was holding her hand, taking her somewhere. She had been in the car and now she was walking. "Don't worry, we're almost there" Jungkook assured. "Duck your head" Jungkook spoke softly. Sarah ducked her head with the help of Jungkook. "Okay we're here" Jungkook said excitedly, making Sarah more confused. Why was he so excited? "Here you go" Jungkook spoke, moving behind her and removing the blindfold.

A gasp left Sarah's lips. "Wow" she gasped as she looked at the scene in front of her. She was in a forest but in front of her was a path. Lights were hanging on the trees, lighting up the path so she could see. "Follow the path" Jungkook told her with a smile. She nodded with a small smile and walked forwards.  

Sarah nervously, but excitedly walked down the path

Sarah nervously, but excitedly walked down the path. She took slow, steady steps, taking in each second. Jungkook was no longer by her side, holding her hand as he told her to go alone. Suddenly, she saw an opening at the end of the path and more lights inside the opening. This made her steps quicken as she was excited to see what was at the end of the path. Once again, her eyes widen as a gasp left her parted lips. Jimin was standing there, looking like a beautiful prince, he wore a fully black suit with a white shirt, his black hair was parted to the side. He looked handsome, he looked hot, he looked like a full course meal. He stood next to a neatly set table which had a white sheet placed over it. It had two chairs on either side, two plates, two sets of silver cutlery, two wine glasses. A candle was set in the middle, along with a single small vase. Lights hung from the trees, causing the dark scene to brighten up beautifully. It looked magical.

"This is for you" Jimin smiled and held out a single, beautiful red rose

"This is for you" Jimin smiled and held out a single, beautiful red rose. "Do you like it?" Jimin asked nervously walking up to his girlfriend. "Do I like it? No" Sarah repeated. Jimin's smiled faltered slightly in worry but not even a second later Sarah continued her sentence. "I love it!" She shouted. Jimin smiled brightly and took her hands in his. "Really?" he asked. Sarah's eyes teared up as she nodded her head. "N-no don't cry" Jimin spoke worriedly as he wiped away a single tear that escaped her eye. "I'm just so happy. This is so beautiful" Sarah smiled brightly causing Jimin's smile to brighten up even more. 

He took her hand and guided her to a seat. Jimin carefully pulled out the seat for her to sit and tucked the chair in once she was seated comfortably, he then walked over to his own seat and sat down facing her. "I can't believe you did this. I love it so much. Thank you so much" Sarah spoke happily, still feeling a little gobsmacked, she couldn't believe that her boyfriend did this. Jimin laughed, "Don't thank me baby. I told you I would give you everything and anything. Seeing you happy makes me happy, I did this because I love you very much and I'm so glad you like it" Jimin explained happily. "I love you more" She smiled. "Impossible" Jimin replied making them both laugh.

Seconds later, Jungkook came back out with Jin standing next to him, they both were wearing black trousers with a white shirt, black tie and dark blue blazer. Jungkook placed two plates of food in front of them and Jin poured both of them a glass of wine. Sarah looked even more shocked, making Jimin wink at her as he smiled smugly. He was extremely happy with Sarah's reactions and was so pleased that she loved it as he was very worried that she wouldn't.  Jin smiled at them both before walking off, "Enjoy your meal Sir, Madam" Jungkook joked making them both laugh at his dorky behaviour. "Thank you Kookie" Sarah and Jimin said as he walked off, following Jin. Jungkook waved and looked back as he walked, smiling brightly like a little child before he was completely out of sight.

The couple ate their food happily and made conversation easily. Everything was beautiful, their conversation flowed. It was perfect. They ate their dinner and then their dessert that Yoongi bought out for them. 

After Taehyung came and took their plates away, clearing their table, Jimin held Sarah's hands tightly. He took a deep breath before smiling brightly. "Sarah, I know this will probably be cheesy but I'm going to do it anyway because it's what you deserve" Jimin started with a chuckle. "I prepared this for you because I love you so, so much, nothing can describe how much. Seeing you happy makes me happy. You're the most beautiful, most kind, most caring, most amazing woman I have ever met. We have both been through the worst and the best moments and I never want to stop creating better moments with you. I want to travel the world with you, have so much fun with you, laugh with you, cry with you, I want to do everything with you. And so, Sarah my stunning, amazing Girlfriend..." Sarah's eyes widened slightly as Jimin stood up and got down on one knee in front of her. He pulled out a velvet black box and slowly opened it, showing her the beautiful diamond inside. "Will you marry me" 

"YES! YES! YES! OMG YES!" Sarah screamed as she hugged him tightly

"YES! YES! YES! OMG YES!" Sarah screamed as she hugged him tightly. Jimin laughed and held her tightly in his arms as they both fell back onto the ground. Sarah's eyes teared up and she instantly begun crying, waterfalls fell down her cheeks. "YESSSSS!" "WAHHOOOO!" Screams and shouts were heard as all of BTS jumped out from the trees. They started jumping up and down, wide smiles on their faces as they cheered loudly and hugged each other. Jimin slowly sat up with his now fiance in his lap and held her waist tightly. They laughed at the boys before staring into each others eyes, smiling brightly at each other. Jimin gently wiped her tears away. He lifted up her left hand, took the ring out of the box and carefully placed it onto her finger. "Beautiful" They both whispered looking down at it. They raised their heads up and instantly smashed their lips together, kissing romantically under the dark sky and bright lights. After about a minute, they both pulled away, breathing heavily, their foreheads connected with each others. "I love you my beautiful fiance" Jimin smiled. "I love you my handsome fiance" Sarah smiled. 

A/N: "I love you my beautiful and handsome readers" Author smiled.