Chapter 11

Tomorrow, Bts was going to a concert in Seoul which I was performing a few dances in. I sat up rapidly in my bed. Oh....my....god.... I'm going to be performing on stage, in front of hundreds of people at a BTS concert. No, I can't do that! I quickly removed the blankets of my body and got dressed into a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans which had rips down both legs. I then went downstairs. I can't perform. What the fuck! But what about Bts, I said I would and I can't let them down. Ugh, what do I do? I was in the kitchen pacing up and down. I scratched my wrist nervously, not knowing what to do.

Jimin walked into the kitchen without me realising, I carried on pacing up and down the kitchen. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap round my waist and pull me back towards a hard chest. "Morning babygirl" Jimin whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine, I relaxed a bit just hearing his voice. "Morning Jimin" I sighed, "Baby, what's wrong, why are you pacing up and down the kitchen?" He asked worried. "Jimin, I'm nervous. I don't think I can do this but I don't want to let you all down" I admitted. "Baby, if you really don't want to do it then don't and don't worry about letting us down, it's your decision, you'll never let us down. But babygirl, you'll be perfect, everyone will love you. Your a amazing dancer and a great singer, you need to believe in yourself more because I believe in you and I know you'll be amazing" He spoke as he rested his chin on my right shoulder. Each word that came out of his mouth, made me smile more and more if that was even possible. I let out a small sigh and turned around to face Jimin. 

I wrapped my arms round him and hugged him tightly as he wrapped his muscular arms around my body. "You really think I can do it?" I mumbled into his chest. "Baby" He whispered, he removed one of his hand from my body and grabbed my chin lightly, making me look at him. He placed his pink, plump lips onto mine and our lip collided together perfectly. A few seconds later we pulled away and looked into each others eyes. "I know you can do it" He whispered and placed a small kiss on my nose, making me giggle. He smiled at me, "Okay, If you think I can do it, then I'll do it" I smiled. "Good" he said and we kissed again. "Eww, not in the kitchen you two" Jin said. 

"We're only kissing" Jimin stated as we pulled away. Jin gave us a serious look and spoke "Yeah. Kissing then turns into a make out session, then you start touching each other, then clothes start coming off....." I interrupted, "Alright Eomma, that's enough thank you, stop talking" I said rapidly, my eyes wide from what he was telling us. Jin chuckled, "well you know what I mean, bedrooms are used if you want to have some fun you two" He said. "JIN!" I shouted and he laughed. Someone kill me now, Oh my god! He walked out laughing as I stood frozen.

Jimin pulled my body close to his so our chests touched. His eyes were filled with want and lust, he leaned closer and I felt his hot breath on my ear. "Babygirl, shall we test if Jin was right?" He whispered seductively in my ear, I gulped and shivered as I felt his hot tongue lick my earlobe. "J...Jimin" I stuttered, "Shhh" He whispered in my ear. "I wonder how long it will take to make you moan" He whispered. My breath hitched, oh....my....fuck! I am so SCREWED!!!!!

"Sarah" I heard someone calling me. JUNGKOOK! My saviour! I quickly pushed Jimin away and ran out of the kitchen. I heard Jimin laughing behind me. "Sarah!" I heard again. I saw Jungkook walking around looking for me. "Kookie" I said to show him I'm there, he turned and when he saw me a massive smile appeared on his face as he ran up to me. I chuckled at his actions. "What's wrong Kookie?" I asked him curiously. "Oh nothing's wrong" he said simply. I smiled at him, he was so cute like a child. He was definitely the baby of BTS. "Then why are you shouting my name and walking around the house looking for me" I asked with a giggle. He chuckled and answered me, the wide smile never leaving his face. "I was wondering if you want to place Overwatch with me" He asked curiously. His eyes full of happiness and hope. "Yeah of course I will" I answered. "Really? Yay" He cheered. "But you'll have to help me out on this game, I've never played it before" I admitted. "I will don't worry" He said happily. "Come on then" He said, he grabbed my hand, holding it as he walked, dragging me with him. I chuckled behind him.