Chapter 15

(Can I just say first, this is so good! I love it so much. <3 Well done Bts, you've bought out another great song, thank you!! Also readers, I hope your enjoying the story so far, here's another chapter for you guys)

It's been a week since the performance and I was sitting on the sofa downstairs. I have been noticing Jimin change in behaviour lately. Well it wasn't really a change but hes started doing it more. He's been flirting with me more and touching me a LOT more than usual. Every time I sit down, he touches my thigh and moves his hand higher and higher, when we hug he moves his hands around more.

I saw Jimin sitting on the sofa. I walked up to him and sat on his lap. "Baby, can we go out and get some ice cream?" I pouted. He looked at me curiously, he knows I'm up to something. He then kissed my neck. "Ah Jimin don't" I moaned quietly. He chuckled. "Yeah we can babygirl" he spoke deeply and softly. I smiled and stood up. "Guys me and Jimin are going out cya" I shouted. "Bye have fun" they shouted back. We walked out and walked down the street hand in hand. We bought some ice cream and sat down. We ended up going to other places like the park and we went shopping and got some food to eat for dinner. I teased him a bit throughout the day and he did the exact same, however we didn't go to far. I didn't make it obvious, but Jimin definitely clocked on. It's like he's seeing how far I'm willing to go and what exactly I'm planning to do. Once we got home it was really late. It was dark actually and everyone was asleep. We sat on the sofa as I laid my head on the armrest. "You tired baby?" he spoke, I pouted and nodded my head. "Cute" he muttered but I heard. Looking down with a blush on my cheeks as he chuckled. I yawned as I rubbed my eyes. "Let's get you to bed baby" He spoke and I nodded. I put my arms up and made grabby hands, as I pouted. He smiled at me and picked me up, carrying me upstairs before placing me on our bed. 

"Thank you" I mumbled and he chuckled. "You still need to get dressed" he spoke. I groaned and shook my head as I closed my eyes, trying to sleep. "Sarah, get dressed" He told me. "Jimin, let me sleep" I spoke. "Get dressed" he told me and I shook my head, keeping my eyes closed. "Sarah!" he said sternly. "Jimin!" I replied sternly, teasing him. I opened one eye to see him staring at me with his eyebrow raised. I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the bed, I put my arm round his waist and hugged him. "Sleep" I mumbled, closing my eyes again. He sighed and laid there for a few seconds. "Sarah" He spoke softly as I hummed in response, "Go get dressed, or no kisses for the rest of the week" He threatened. I instantly shot up and ran to my wardrobe. I rapidly stripped and put on a long black t-shirt. Then I jumped on the bed next to Jimin as he laughed throughout it all. "I hate you" I mumbled, he smiled as I smiled back. "I hate you too" he spoke softly. I puckered my lips, "Kisses" I pouted. He smiled and planted kisses all over my face making me giggle and then on my lips. A few seconds later we pulled away for breath. "Sleep now?" I mumbled, "Mhhm" He hummed in response before grabbing the blanket and putting it over us. Warmth took over me as he hugged me tightly, making me feel safe and loved. He kissed me once more before mumbling a "goodnight baby" "Goodnight" I mumbled back before drifting off to sleep.