Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning next to Jimin. He looked so peaceful sleeping. His arm was still around my waist so I slowly moved it but was stopped. "Stay here" I heard from Jimin as he slowly opened his eyes. "Jimin, I'm going to get ready" I told him. "Ready for what?" he asked in his bed voice. Wow he sounded so hot. What no stop with your thoughts Sarah, shut the fuck up. "Nothing" I said. "Then stay here a bit longer" He moaned looking at me with such a fucking sexy expression. Oh my fucking god, Army help me plz. "No, let me get ready" I said but he still had his arm around me and wouldn't let me go. "Please" He asked giving me the puppy face. I moaned, "Jimin, don't give me that look" I said but he wouldn't stop. I sighed, "Fine" I said and he smiled instantly while cheering "Yay" I chuckled and laid back down next to him.

"There, happy?" I asked, he nodded happily, he was like a little kid sometimes, so cute aww. He stared at me, "What?" I asked. "Nothing, you're just really pretty" He said with a smile. I smiled, "Thanks" I said. I was blushing, I covered my face but he moved my hands and looked at me biting his lip. "Okay, now can I get ready" I asked after we stared at each other for a few seconds. "Okay fine, if you wear my clothes" He said. "Your clothes wont fit me" I said. "You can wear your jeans and one of my tops because your not wearing everything you wore yesterday" He said. "Okay fine" I said and he smiled and got up. I chuckled at him as he went to pick out a top. I grabbed my jeans and he gave me one of his tops. This one...

I opened the door to the bathroom, "Sarah" Jimin called, I turned around at him, "Yeah?" I asked, "Why don't you just get dressed in here" He said with a wink

I opened the door to the bathroom, "Sarah" Jimin called, I turned around at him, "Yeah?" I asked, "Why don't you just get dressed in here" He said with a wink. I'm actually going to die if he keeps on doing stuff like that. I gave him the *are you serious look* and said "No" and then walked into the kitchen. I heard him chuckle and I shut the door. I did all the shit that you do in the bathroom like brush my teeth etc and got dressed. I loved the jumper that he gave me, it was really comfy and I looked good in it.

Once I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and Jimin; who was sitting on his bed fully dressed, looked up from his phone and looked me up and down, biting his lip. Damn! "Dang you look good" He said. I smiled, "thanks" I said. I was a bit confused though, he has been acting like a complete perv, a playboy. Yeah he was hot, but still. I don't know, maybe I'm thinking about it too much. I smelt food from downstairs and so did Jimin. "Jin made food" He said happily. I smiled and we walked downstairs. "Morning, Sarah did you sleep okay?" He asked, "Yeah thanks" I said. "That's good" He said giving Jimin a look making Jimin smirk. What were they hiding. "Breakfast?" He asked. "yes please" I said and we all sat around the table. "Thanks Jin" I said with a small smile, "you're welcome" he replied with a smile. He had made pancakes and waffles. I ate them with the boys and then we all decided to go to the park. The boys wore sunglasses to hide and Jimin also wore a cap. The park wasn't far and nobody was there when we got there luckily. We played like little kids, it was really fun but they were all acting weird like they were hiding something from me. What could it be?