Chapter 12

(Nothing to do with Kpop but I love Rhianna. I haven't listened to this song in ages but it's so good!!!! Anyways here's a new chapter, hope you like it)

I sat on my bed sulking. Why was Jimin being like this? Ugh! I decided to call Jake. I laid down and went through my contacts. There he is. I clicked on it and put my phone to my hear, hearing it ring. A few seconds later he answered, this is one of the reasons I loved him, he answers my calls or texts straight away.

Hey what's up

Hey Jakey, um could we meet up please, I really need your company

Yeah of course, why what's wrong?

Jimin

Has he done something? I swear if he's hurt you I will beat the shit out of him

I giggled at his reaction

No, he hasn't hurt me but thanks. I'll explain when we meet

Okay meet me at the cafe

Yeah sure be there in 10

Okay see you there

With that, we hung up. I stood up and put my black boots on, I walked downstairs and put my black leather jacket on. "Where are you going?" Suga asked. I turned and saw all the boys sitting on the sofa watching TV. "I'm meeting up with Jake" I answered. In the corner of my eye, I saw anger build upon Jimin's face. "Make sure you get back before it gets dark" Jin said seriously. "Yes Eomma" I said with a small smile. He chuckled. "See you later" I said and waved. "Bye" They said back with a wave. I walked out the door and walked down the path. I walked to the cafe and sat down. A few seconds later Jake walked in. 

Jungkook's POV...

Ugh why was Jimin being this way? It really upset me seeing Sarah upset, she's like my sister. I know she said not to say anything but Jimin was really being a jackass right now. "Jimin" I said and he looked at me with a blank face. "Why are you being like this?" I asked. "Like what?" he asked coldly. "Ignoring Sarah, don't you see how upset she is" I said. "Why do you care? Do you like her?" He suddenly asked out of the blue. "Jimin are you hearing yourself right now" Tae said now joining the conversation. "Sarah loves you and she told us earlier about how she felt. Jimin she loves you, she wouldn't be with you if she didn't. Jungkook doesn't like her that way" Tae said. 

"It's true. I love her. Only because she's like my sister not because I love her more than that, she loves you and you're making her so upset just by ignoring her" I told him. He sighed and looked down. "Jimin talk to her, don't treat her like this, she hasn't done anything wrong" I said now sitting next to him and patting his back. He looked at me and nodded. "I'll talk to her, sorry for being a jerk" He said. I smiled, "It's okay I'm used to it" I joked. "Yah you brat" He said and smacked the back of my head lightly and we both burst out in laughter.

Sarah's POV...

 I walked to the cafe and sat down. A few seconds later Jake walked in. I stood up and hugged him, then we sat down. "Thanks for coming" I said with a small smile. "Anytime" He said with a smile. He held my hand tightly. "Now tell me what's wrong" he said concerned. I nodded and explained everything. Once I finished I felt the tears form in my eyes. "I think when you get back, don't talk to him, just give him a bit of time. Yes he is acting like a jerk but there's nothing you can do other then wait for him to talk to you and when he does make sure you hit him for being an idiot" He said, the last part making me giggle a bit. "I will it's just annoying, usually if someone acted like this I'd say fine fuck off but with Jimin. It hurts 10 times worse, I feel my emotions 10 times more. He just gets to me, softens my heart, his expressions and tone of voice gets to me 10 times more and I feel it 10 times more. It's just, I hate how he's being like this" I explained now feeling tears run down my cheeks. 

Jake stood up and sat on the side of me. He wrapped his arms around me as I turned my body to face him and hug him. We hugged like that for a few seconds until I calmed down a bit. "Don't cry Sarah. I know everything gets to you because it's him and that's because you love him but that doesn't change you in any way. You're still the baddest bitch on earth and no one can hurt you" He told me looking into my eyes. I smiled, "Yes I fucking am" I said with a motivated voice. We both laughed. We talked a bit more before we walked out of the cafe as It was now getting dark. "Thanks Jake for everything" I said hugging him tightly. He hugged me back, "No problem, anytime" He said. We pulled away and walked away with a simple bye. 

As I was walking down the street, a guy; dressed in all black; walked my way. He was obviously drunk due to his clumsy walking. When he got close to me, he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. "Ahh" I groaned in slight pain. "Where are you going little girl?" He smoke. Ugh I'm going to throw up. I could taste the horrible alcohol coming from his mouth as he breathed on my face. "Let. Me. Go" I said clearly annoyed. "And why would I do that? Let's have some fun, what do you say about that little girl" He said. "If you don't let me go. I can't promise your safety" I warned. He chuckled. I pushed him off me making him stumble back. He lunged at me with his alcohol bottle but I moved out the way. The bottle hit the wall, making it break but he had a broken part in his hand. He lunged at me again, I moved out the way but this time he hit my hand with the bottle. Making a piece of glass go into my hand, I groaned in pain. 

"Ugh that's it. I warned you" I spoke pissed off. I kicked him in the balls and punched him straight in the face. He fell back, his back hit the wall as he fell on his has. I walked towards him, I punched him again, he spat out blood. I grabbed the top of his shirt, grabbing it in a fist and pulling him slightly towards me. "You chose the wrong time to mess with me because I am extremely pissed off right now you jerk" I gritted my teeth as his body shook in fear from the death glare I was giving him. "I'm sorry, please, It will never happen again" He said in fear. "Damn right, It will never happen again, you better pray that you never see me again" I threatened as I pushed him against the wall. He groaned in pain as I walked away. If you're wondering how I could easily protect myself, I learned martial arts a few years ago.