Chapter 14

I woke up in a strong pair of arms. Jimin's arms. So today was the performance. I sighed thinking about it. Jimin's arms became tighter around my form. "Stop worrying you'll be amazing" he whispered. I smiled and turned around to face him, "thanks Jimin" I spoke softly. He smiled and kissed my nose. I blushed at his action and he chuckled. He continued to plant small kisses on my face, "Stop" I moaned, not being successful on getting rid of my blush. "Why" He moaned mocking me. I pouted, "Your so cute" He spoke, pecking my lips. "Jimin!" I exclaimed and he laughed. We both got dressed and went downstairs, greeting the rest of the boys, eating some breakfast that cook Jin made and then we set off.

An hour later and it was finally time. Bts went on first. Performing many songs.

"Okay we want to introduce one of out best friends. She's like our sister and we love her very much. She will also be performing for you guys, so please welcome Sarah Jones" RM pronounced. I inhaled and exhaled. I put on a small smile and walked out. Jimin ran up to me and linked arms with me, walking me to the middle of the stage. I got nervous straight away when I saw thousands of people, even though they were cheering, I was still nervous. "You'll be amazing, I love you" Jimin whispered into my ear. I smiled at him "Thanks, I love you too" I whispered. He smiled and then Bts walked off. I got into position and danced a few songs, gaining more confidence each second. (First girl on every one)

Once I was done, Jimin came on and me and him danced together.

Jungkook came on for this one and me, Jimin and Jungkook danced together. Afterwards, Kookie stayed on so me and Kookie did a dance together to mix it up a bit. Then after I did a dance with J-Hope and to finish of I danced 2 dances with Jimin. Yes I did a lot of dances but they asked me to so I agreed. I was knackered at the end of it. I was okay though.

At the end of the dances, Bts performed some more... (Just to make you guys happy)

Afterwards I came back on stage. Jimin told everyone that we was together and we kissed on stage as they were chanting it. I'm glad that many people were happy with us being together. We then said goodbye and walked off. Not long after we went home. When Jin opened the door, I ran in and collapsed on the sofa. "I thought Suga was Sloth" Tae spoke. I smiled slightly, "aww is my baby tired" Jimin spoke softly. I pouted and nodded. "Want to go to bed?" He asked. I nodded and lifted my arms like a little child. He smiled and picked me up bridal style as I buried my head into his chest. "Goodnight everyone" Jimin spoke politely. "Night" They replied to him, "Night guys" I spoke softly. "Night Sarah" They said back. 

I smiled at them and Jimin carried me upstairs. "Want me to change you?" He asked. My eyes widened and I gulped. I wanted to say no but at the same time I was extremely weak and tired. My body ached and I couldn't move my body. I hesitated but nodded slowly. He grabbed one of his tops and came back to the bed. He took off my boots, socks and jeans. He then took of my top and put his top on me, which reached my mid thigh. I knew that when he was undressing me he got a bit excited. He was the sin of Lust after all but I didn't pay much attention to it as I was extremely tired and he shook it off. He laid down next to me and put the quilts over us after getting dressed himself. He turned off the lights and pecked my lips. "Night baby" He spoke softly. "Goodnight, I love you" I spoke softly. "I love you too" He replied and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

(A/N: hope you all enjoyed the videos haha)