Chapter 28

A/N: Hello everyone, this is the author. I hope you're liking the story. I've realised that I've not added any recent performances, so here is a bit of added information. BTS were still performers at the start of the story but because it was getting a bit too much for them, they announced their break up, but they still release videos of themselves every now and then. This also helped keep their 7 deadly sins identities hidden from the world along with all the demons and the existence of the devil. Thank you, Sarangheyo <3

I have no clue on how long I have been sitting in the same position with both my boyfriend and my best friend hugging me tightly. Finally, Jungkook slowly removed his hands and removed my hands, holding them softly. Jimin whispered in my ear calmly, "You can open your eyes" and so I did. My eyes slowly opened, slamming shut again as the new unknown light was welcomed. Blinking rapidly with furrowed eyebrows, I eventually got used to the light and fully opened my eyes. Silence. No more screaming. No more shouting. No more smashing and breaking. Nothing. I looked around the room and sighed in relief to see the demons gone, in replace was 3 piles of ash on the floor. Around the ash, BTS stood, Jungkook was still crouched in front of me and Jimin was still hugging me as he sat behind me. 

"So we're good?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Bts chuckled and nodded their heads, "Yeah we're good" they spoke. I let out a breath before turning to Jimin, "You good?" I asked worriedly. He gave me a small smile, "I will be" he spoke. I gave him a small smile, "Thank you" I spoke and gave him on the kiss on the lips. He smiled into the kiss and moved his lips against mine, "Eww guys" V moaned, "get a room" Suga groaned, "If you're going to do it, warn us first" RM groaned. Me and Jimin pulled back and laughed, I turned to the boys and saw them giving us disgusted faces making me laugh more.

"Hey! Leave us alone, we almost died!" I shot back with eyes widened slightly making them nod and laugh. "Thank you for everything" I told them and they nodded. The boys started to leave one by one, I glanced at Jungkook and hugged him tightly, "Thank you Kookie" I whispered, "anytime" he whispered back. We pulled back and he stood up, "I'm going to give you two some privacy" he spoke teasingly and winked before leaving the room.

"So what are we going to do in this privacy?" Jimin asked teasingly with a wink once I turned around to face him. "Stop it you perv" I spoke and slapped his arm, he laughed loudly and stood up. A hand was offered to me which I took and Jimin pulled me up, helping me stand. We shared a few seconds of eye contact with smiles on our faces before kissing again.

We were all in the living room, sitting on the sofa's, the incident was bought up again as expected. "We can't stay here, too many demons are finding out where we live. Meaning the devil will pay us a visit very soon" Jin spoke out loud, having everyone agree, "Yes it's much too dangerous, to be able to survive through this we need to keep moving around" RM added. "So where are we going to go?" V asked curiously. "We can't go to the realm, it's the closest place to hell" Jungkook pointed out. "We should stay out in the open in this world, stay in places that are in the public and close to shops" Jimin explained. 

"Yeah, places that the devil would least expect" J-Hope nodded to Jimin's suggestion and everyone else followed. "I could ask Jake if he knows any places, if he knows anyone that could help us" I suggested and they all agreed, "Um who's going to tell Suga that we're moving?" I asked, looking at Suga who was still sleeping on the sofa. "Don't worry, he sleeps all day and night but the information is all stored in his head. It's like he's not asleep even though he is" Jimin explained. "Oh" I gasped, "Where can get that power?" I asked curiously making them laugh loudly.

Hours had passed and the sky finally turned dark. I laid down next to Jimin, his arms wrapped round me and our legs tangled together. 

"I was so scared today. When I heard you scream. The whole world just stopped" Jimin admitted with a sigh, the look of fear and worry on his face once again. I placed my palm softly on his cheek. "Hey, stop worrying, stop this. I'm okay. I'm right here with you and that's not going to change. No one, no thing, not even the devil can break us apart" I spoke. 

He smiled at me, "I know, I just...straight away I thought the worst and if I was just a second late they would of took you. The fear on your face, your screams" a tear left his eye and I quickly wiped it away. 

I kissed him on the lips before pulling away and speaking again, "Yes I was scared, yes I was worried, but I wasn't scared of them. I was scared of being apart from you, BTS, Jake....and I was worried about how you'd react. Honestly, I'm more scared of you then those ugly creatures. Have you seen you when you're angry?" I asked with wide eyes making him laugh, "You're terrifying" I admitted making him laugh more. "Jimin they won't succeed. You and I both know that you would rip them apart in seconds before they could get close. I mean you won't even let me go to the shop down the road alone" I spoke.

"Something could happen, something dangerous could be out there" he pouted, trying to defend himself, "You're right, a tree could be outside, or a bird, or.....GRASS" I gasped, "Hey!" he moaned and I chuckled, "Jimin you're my hero....and....my worst nightmare when you're mad" I frowned before laughing. "I love you" He spoke, "I love you more" I replied as he hugged me tightly. "Impossible" He whispered. We kissed romantically before pulling away and closing our eyes, drifting off to sleep.