Chapter 20

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you're liking the story and thank you so much for reading and voting. This story is ranked 7 in #7deadlysins thank you so much. I love you all, enjoy xx

Confusion covered my face. "I was meant to disappear?" I repeatedly asked, raising an eyebrow. "What the fuck are you on about?" I asked. "When we do certain things, people disappear and end up locked up in that world we showed you. If someone gets me mad and I activate my powers, purposely or not and use it against them, they disappear" Joonie explained. I gulped, afraid of what I was going to hear next. "Okay" I spoke quietly. "So when you and Jimin had sex, he accidentally activated his powers" V spoke carefully. I looked at Jimin. Guilt, worry, hope, and sadness was what I could see in his brown eyes. "I didn't mean to, I promise you but I did, I didn't fully activate them but they were activated a little. Luckily it never happened but you would have started to act differently and disappear the next day" He explained and gulped, worried and scared of what my reaction was going to be. Silence filled the room. You could hear a pin drop. They all stared at me except Jimin who looked guiltily at the floor. "S...Sar...Sarah" Kookie stuttered. "Are...are you....o...okay?" He stuttered. "Am I okay? AM I OKAY?" I shouted. Everyone jumped and I heard kookie and Jimin gulp. I felt a bit bad but I was too pissed.

"NO I AM NOT OKAY, I TRUSTED YOU JIMIN, I TRUSTED ALL OF YOU. YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT AFTER I WITNESSED EVERYTHING, WITNESSED YOU CHANGE, WITNESSED THAT PLACE AND ALL THOSE POOR PEOPLE SUFFERING, AFTER EVERYTHING I STILL TRUSTED YOU AND YET THIS IS WHAT I GET. YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME. AT LEAST A FUCKING WARNING WOULD BE NICE, WHAT THE FUCK GUYS" I screamed, tears running down my cheeks. They stared at me with guilt on their faces. "WHAT THE FUCK WOULD HAPPEN IF IT WORKED HUH, WHAT WOULD YOU DO. NOT CARE? SAY SORRY WHEN I'M FUCKING LOCKED UP IN A FUCKING CELL" I screamed, tears falling down my cheeks. "Sarah..." "NO JIMIN, I CAN'T HEAR ANY MORE OF THIS" I shouted as I ran out of the room. Rapidly, putting on my jacket, my phone, and earphones in my hand. "Where are you going?" Jin asked desperately. "Away from you guys" I answered without a care in the world. "Sarah please" Jimin cried as he lunged at me and hugged me tightly. "Jimin let go" I spoke, my heart breaking even more because of Jimin's crying face. "P...please" He cried. I gulped, "Jimin, I need space" I spoke calmly, slowly getting out of his arms. I kissed his cheek and left the house. I walked down the street and cried my eyes out as I called Jake and told him to pick me up.

Not long after his car pulled up next to me and I got in. As he drove he asked what happened and I told him that I would explain once we got home and that's exactly what I did. We got home 15 minutes later and I told him everything, the tears wouldn't stop. Jake hugged me all night, comforting me before we eventually fell asleep. Our parents were already asleep as it was very late so we didn't have to worry about them until tomorrow. Hardly, I hardly got any sleep as I couldn't stop crying. Why? Why would they do this to me? Why did they hide it? Why didn't they tell me? They could have ruined my whole life. I didn't know what to do. What to think? I love Jimin, I love him so much but what do I do after, after this.