25.

And within a matter of seconds I was addicted

***

P.O.V Maddie

OMG

His lips touched mine.

This was my first kiss. Dylan was my first kiss.

I closed my eyes and.. oh wow. Is this what kissing felt like, wow this felt good. This felt really good.

Dylan pulled my closer to him and again that safe feeling felt over me.

Is this is what kissing felt like that why did no one ever told me it felt this good. Geez, it's like we're the only ones left.

Then Dylan pulled away and I opened my eyes.

'wow' I mumbled under my breath and he smiled

Again he moved closer and closer until we kissed. And this time it felt even more amazing. Our lips moved together and it felt FREAKING AMAZING. I swear this boy is making me feel things I have never felt before.

His hand then went up and cupped my cheek. He then deepened the kiss and again it felt even more amazing.

This is what I wanted. I mean it's not like it wasn't perfect already. but I guess this was the thing I never knew I was missing.

Then he let me go and I smiled big.

'well one thing is for sure' he whispered 'Madison Katherine Caldwell is a phenomenal kisser' I chuckled at his comment.

'well one thing is for sure, that was my first kiss' he smirked after I said that

'glad to be you first kiss' he gave me a small kiss on my lips.

After that we decided that we should return to his room. There I sat on his bed with my back against the headboard and Dylan laying down with his head on my lap.

'can I ask you a question' I almost whispered

'sure' he hummed as I started to play with his hair

'what made you fall for me' when I asked the question I realized how dumb it sounded and he was probably just going to laugh at me.

'well first of all you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen' surprisingly he answered. Unfortunately he made my cheeks warm up.

'and besides that you seemed interesting and I guess when I really fell for you was when you smiled. Before that I just really, really, really liked you' he smiled

'that is cute' I mumbled

'and you, what made you fall for me' he smirked. Why was I expecting this.

'well first of all your eyes, your eyes are magical.' I again looked into them and again they were as beautiful as always.

'and next to that, they way you care about me and how you r sweet and that you start to ramble when you are nervous or when you don't want to say the wrong thing' I couldn't help but notice the small blush on his cheeks

'oh did I make my little cheeseball blush' I say playfully

'maybe' he mumbles and I chuckle

'wait can I play some music' I say as a I remember when I was listening to Billie Eilish and this song came on and it just remined me of him.

'sure' I grab his phone because it is connected to his speaker. I go to Spotify and play 'Ocean Eyes'

'I've been watching you' I mouth the lyrics making Dylan smile

'for some time' he starts to sing and I widen my eyes

'you know the song' I ask and he chuckles

'Billie Eilish reminds me of you so sometimes listen to it and yeah I learn the lyrics'

Honestly this again melted my heart.

I bent down to give him a kiss and he smiled against my lips

'once again you have proven you are the biggest, cutest cheeseball ever' I mumble and he laughs

'why do you call me cheeseball' he laughs

'well because you are cheesy as fuck and cheeseball was the first thing I could think of' I explain and he laughs even more

After a while we decided that we should go to sleep so I went to my room, got changed and went to bed.

Oh shit, I really had my first kiss today.

It was like I just really realized. Not that I knew before but I don't know.. maybe it this is one of those special moments. You first kiss. I always thought it wasn't that big of deal, of course I wanted to do it with the right person but I never thought that much of it. Well Mads, it is a lot.

*flashback*

'remember, don't make the boys fall to hard for you' my dad said to my while kneeling down

'of course not daddy' I gave him a hug.

'oh and Mads' he grabbed my face and I looked at the twinkle in his yes 'I'm proud of you'

'I love you daddy' I said with a big smile

'I love you to honey, now make friends' I walked away from him towards my new school. I knew that this school was where I would be going for the next years. The friends I make now are the friends I will have for a always.

I walking into the class and a boy caught my attention. He had brown hair and was staring at me.

'hello Madison, how are you' the teacher asked

'hi, you can call me Maddie' I said overly excited

'okay Maddie, you can take seat wherever you want' I knotted and took seat to a girl who also had brown hair.

'hi I'm Denise' she waved at me

'hi I'm Maddie' I waved back

'do you want to be my friend' Denise asked and I said yes. We talked and talked until the teacher asked for our attention.

*end flashback*

I smile at the memory, I guess I made that boy fall for me. Also I remembered Denise, she was my best friend from that day on, until my dad passed away and I cut her off. For years I couldn't look her into the eye. I felt to much guilt. And when at that party I bumped into her she didn't even recognize me.

that was when I really lost my hope of her ever being my best friend ever again.

To bad, she was a really good friend.