10.

I stopped talking about how I felt because I knew no one cared anyway

***

P.O.V Maddie
On the ride home my thoughts went everywhere.

Maddie, what have you just done. Now Dylan has to take you in because he feels pity and after a month he'll regret it. You are forcing him in something he doesn't want to do. And that all because YOU are to weak, you let your emotions get in the way and now he's the victim.

When we got home I asked if Sadie could bring me to my the quest room I would stay in, She did.

'You fucking bitch' I said to myself in the mirror.

I hopped on the crutches I got from the doctor. I wanted to go to the bed but I fell on the way.

'Fuck' I cursed under my breath and suddenly I started to cry

Maddie stop crying. Stop feeling pity. Just stop ugly bitch, stop everything.

I crawled to the wall and lied my head on it.

You stupid fucking bitch. Why are you even alive. You only hurt and annoy people, you don't do anyone good with being alive.

'Oh Mads' Dylan came in the room

'Go away' I said and I stood up.

'No' he whispered and He grabbed my by my waist

'No Dylan go away' I pushed him away but he didn't move

'No Mads you're crying'

'Go away' I started punching his chest

'Maddie' he said

'No' I cried

Dylan pulled me in an hug and I started to cry even more.

Somehow it calmed me down. He always seemed to calm me down.

No Maddie, pull away.

My mind said, no screamed at me. But I couldn't, I was to weak.

'It's okay, I know it's a lot' Dylan whispered

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT IT RIGHT

'Everything will be fine'

NO DYLAN IT WON'T

'You will be fine'

NO I WON'T

He let me loose and looked in my eyes. His eyes where back to the loving ones they where.

'We are going to eat' he said to break the silence

'Oh' I scoffed 'sorry you had to see me like that' I wiped away my tears

'Don't be' he grabbed my crutches and gave them to me

'Thank you'

We walked down the stairs and sat down by the table.

'Maddie' Marc, Dylan's dad started 'you don't have to worry about all the business things, me and Nina will arrange will everything' I knotted. Nina was Dylan's mom.

'Thank you' I looked at both of them and they gave me a loving smile.

After diner, which was VERY good, I went back to my room.

'Maddie' Dylan stopped me in the hallway

'What' I asked without emotion

'I just want you to know that if there is anything, I'm here for you' he smiled and I looked away.

Shit, why does this make my heart melt.

'Okay' was the only thing I could say and I went to my room.

—-

It was Monday and today I went back go school. Oh gosh what will people think about me.

I got up and walked to my closet, I grabbed the jeans and sweater Sadie gave to me. I had no clothes, only the ones I brought.

Today after school I am going home with Marc and Dylan and I will take everything that is mine. Thank god, my mom and John won't be there. Nina told me they where taken away yesterday because if what they did to me.

'Good morning Maddie' Nina said happy when I came down, why is literally everybody in this family happy.

'Hey' I greeted her and I sat down at the table

'I made you breakfast and lunch' she gave me both

'Oh you shouldn't have' I said

'I will Maddie, every day' she said dead serious and I scoffed awkwardly because I had no idea how to react to that

'I'll get used to it If I where you, mom will make you breakfast and lunch every day' Sadie said.

She had the week of at collage so she would be home the whole week.

'I'm going for a run' she said and she grabbed an apple

'Have fun' Nina said and Sadie gave her an loving smile.

You don't deserve this family

'We should go' Dylan said after half an our of us just scrolling through Instagram

'Look Mads, there will be a lot of rumours' he said when we where in his car 'please just ignore them' I looked at him and knotted. ' I know'  I added and he started to drive to school.

At school I put my backpack on my back and started hopping to my locker. Dylan was the whole time next to me watching me.

'Dylan just go to your friends, I'll be fine' I said when we reached my locker

'Are you sure' he asked

'I'll be fine' I made him clear and after a thankful smile he walked away

See, he doesn't want to be with you.

When I was done I hopped to my first class and took place at the same table I always sit at.

'I heard she moved in with him' I suddenly heard. Rumours.

'Hannah told me her mom is a drug addict' another one.

'I heard that pathetic bitch got kicked out of her house'

See you Maddie, only bad things come from your actions

'Bitch, why is she even talking to Dylan. He's way out of her league' I looked up to see who was saying this. Denise.

I really started to hate her, she only gave me nasty looks and she always has way to revealing clothes on. Desperate bitch.

'Yeah I know right, she way to ugly for him'

Don'f feel pity Maddie, you know this one is true.

'I hate her all ready' I agree with that one.

'She should just disappear, she's useless anyway'

See, no one cares about you. No one will be hurt if you just disappeared.

That sentence got stuck in my head. I kept repeating it until.. actually it never stopped.