2.

It's okay

I wouldn't choose me either

***

P.O.V Maddie
After a while of just saying stupid Maddie I decided I should put on some more appropriate clothes.

I mean, a yoga legging and a sweater isn't really a fun party look.

I put on some blue Jeans, a big T-shirt that hides my figure and my converse. For same reason I decided I should keep my hair down, I put on some make up. Not to much, just some mascara and lip balm.

I grabbed my Phone and started waling outside. My mon an John where passed out on the couch and snoring really hard.

I pun on my jacket and started walking when I got a text.

Cool, I'll be outside. I live on --------- : Dylan

I didn't reply and just walked towards his house.

After a while I could already hear the music and I regretted that I decided to go.

No one will like having me there, stupid Mads.

I saw his house and there where even people outside. I think I never saw so much people at one place, outside of school then.

When I got closer I saw Dylan standing outside. He had is famous stupid smirk on his face and watched me walk towards him.

'hey' I looked down at his Vans.

'hey, cool that you came. Let's go inside' before I could say something he walked inside.

I followed him and looked around to see that there where at least 200 people in his huge house.

Suddenly a girl danced backwards and stopped me from being able to follow Dylan. I bumped into her and she almost fell on the ground

'bitch look where you going' her reaction was, embarrassed I looked down

'are you going to say something' she crossed her arms which made me even more nervous

'well' her face came closer to mine and I stepped back

'stop it Denise, your obviously scaring her' I looked up to see Dylan looking irritated to the girl whose name is apparently Denise.

'oh' her only reaction was and she walked away with her friend who gave me a nasty look

'sorry' Dylan apologized

'it's okay' I looked down again

'let's go' Dylan grabbed my hand but I pulled it back

'oh I didn't want to' his voice sounded embarrassed

'it's okay' I said again and followed him again.

Dylan led me into a table where there where a lot of drinks, mostly alcohol.

'why did you invite me' again I was surprised that I was able to form a whole sentence.

'because no one should be alone on their birthday' he said.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about my birthday. I didn't celebrate it for the last 4 years, to me it is just a normal day that makes me a year older. Nothing special.

'and why did you help me' I was speaking more words in 5 minutes then I normally did in a week.

'because Denise is a Bitch and no one should treat you like that' he said it as if it was the most normal case of the world.

'and because you are interesting' he added while stepping closer to me.

Every cell in my body screamed that I should run away but my feet where glued to the ground.

'Dylan' I said breathless

'Maddie' we looked in each other's eyes and I completely forgot what I wanted to say

'soo who are you' the moment was broken by someone who slapped Dylan's shoulder making me jump.

'this is Maddie' Dylan set a step backwards and I looked down again.

'oh, well Pricilla asked for you' the guy said and I walked away

Why did I even came. I knew he didn't want to see me. I mean my name is not Pricilla, I'm not a slut like her. I didn't even let him touch my hand, why would he even be interested in me.

On my way outside someone threw a drink at me. I didn't catch It which made it fall all over me. My whole Shirt was wet and it stuck against my body.

Shit.

'oh sorry' a girl chuckled drunk

She wanted to touch my wet shirt but I stepped back. I didn't look at her, I just ran outside.

"Lesson learned right, never go to a party. Only bad things come from it."

My head screamed at me while the tears fell down my face and I ran to my house.

"You didn't even could be in there 10 minutes. I'm disappointed Maddie."

My heart yelled and suddenly I just stopped.

In the middle of the street.

I just stopped and started Yelling

'Fuck' I yelled and I fell on my knees

While sobbing I looked up, to the sky full of stars

'why did have to die' I whispered 'I need you dad'

Even more tears fell down my face and I hid my head in my hands

'I really fucking need you dad'