You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (22)

sorry it's short but it's all i can manage at to moment. blame my university for making me do extra work lol. oh and read the note at the end, i wana know your feed back =D enjoy!

- the big 'O' -

I was now lieing on my bed with Drake's head between my legs. His tongue swirling around my womanhood, making me hotter then I have ever felt before. He teased me on occasion, slowing his pace just as I was about to climax.

I ran my hands through his wet hair, my mind replaying the steamy session we had just shared, not ten minutes ago, in the shower. Man he was on fire then too. If I thought the first time round was good the second time was, well, amazing. Indescribable.

It was like he was a pro. He knew what I wanted, like he could read my mind. I shuddered at the memory and also the now pleasurable feeling I was currently experiencing.

The tingles built up inside me once more. Greater then ever before, threatening to burst like a bubble at any moment. I moaned loudly letting him know verbally what he was doing to my body.

My body rose as I shuddered once more. My breath became laboured and I panted hard and fast. My hands, now on his shoulders, gripped tightly, holding him there in a ice grip. Silently begging him to not stop this time.

And finally I felt the release and moaned louder then before. My nails dug in to his skin as he proceeded to pump his fingers in and out of me as I orgasmed. I honestly think I just exploded.

He continued to gently suck on me as the last of the spasms played out. Every time his tongue would make contact with my core my body tensed, sensitive to his touch after that big one.

I pulled on his hair to make him stop. It's not that I wasn't enjoying it but I needed to relax a bit. With one last lick he pulled his head from between my legs and smiled at me. His eyes glistening with satisfaction.

I smiled weakly back at him, my body was tired and I really wanted nothing more then to fall limp and go to sleep right now. "thanks." I said politely. As I always do when a man forgets about his own needs and just once and while thinks about pleasuring me as well.

He looked shocked by my comment. "er.... no problem?" he replied making it sound like a question.

I sat up propping my self up with my elbows. Just lieing there naked and still slightly wet. Drake was now searching my room for his clothes. I noticed his boxers near my feet and flicked them at him as picked up his trousers.

I smiled at him as he looked over at me. His eyes roamed my body. My hair was still wet and now barely covered my breasts. I should probably dry it before it becomes a frizzy mess.

I watched him as he covered up his sexy body with clothing. Looking in the mirror he ran a hand through his hair to tame it and began to talk to me.

"so..... how do you wanna do this?" he asked me.

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "what do you mean?" I voiced my confusion.

"well I'm going now. Do you want me to just leave or....?" he trailed off unsure.

Oh right. Now I get it. "what ever you like." I said smiling at him.

He stalked over to me with a cheeky smile and then pulled my face to his. His lips crashed down on my own as he roughly kissed me. His soft lips worked against mine and he gently nibbled on my lower lip. The passion behind the kiss was blinding and I found myself wanting to stay locked in his embrace, with his soft plump lips glued to mine forever.

As he pulled away I found myself breathless. He straightened up and smiled at me as I tried to catch my breath. I felt like a giddy school girl. High on ecstasy.