You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (20)

- Things That Go Bump In The Night -

Three shots and two doubles and mixer later, I got a text from Bradley for me to come and get him. I told the girls where and what I was doing and Jade complained saying I wasn't sticking to the rules. I just shrugged it off. After all I was only going to help Bradley out. Then I would be straight back.

I stepped outside and a big gust of wind rushed up to meet my hot body. I shivered and hugged body tightly, trying desperately to protect myself against the harsh winds.

Bradley waved at me from across the street I smiled and headed over to him.

"thanks for doing this. I hope I didn't pull you away from your fun." Bradley said as we walked back over to the club.

I linked my arm through his. "don't be silly. I'm always happy to help." I smiled at him.

"you look smoking tonight by the way" he commented after looking me up and down.

"play your cards right and I'll let you take me home tonight." I joked. Knowing he wasn't interested in me in that way. It was strictly friendship with us.

"play YOUR cards right and I'll let you take someone else home tonight." he said nudging me.

I stepped up to Jace, once again skipping the que. He looked me over lingering a bit longer on my legs and chest and then darting his eyes to Bradley.

"hey Jace, hows it going?" I said smiling warmly at him.

"Going good. I thought you were out with the girls tonight?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"yeah, were all out together, this one here got left behind cause he had work, so I went to meet him. You know me being the nice girl that I am." I said innocently.

"work aye?"

"yep." I nodded casually. Bradley just stayed silent like always. I shivered involuntary from the cold.

"you should get inside before you freeze to death." Jace said with a warm smile.

"all righty then. I'll speak to you later. Find me when your based inside." I said smiling and winked at him as I walked inside.

"phew!" Bradley exclaimed as crossed the threshold.

"where are you meeting the guys?" I asked looking for them.

"oh there still in the que. Did you not see them?"

"nope was busy talking to you, giving you my undivided attention." I smirked at him.

"funny." he said rolling his eyes.

"what it's true! I'm hurt that you would think otherwise." I said with a mock shock look on my face and hand over my heart.

"whatever. You can go back to your fun I'll just wait here for them." he said smiling at me.

"Don't be silly. Come and sit with us. The girls would love to see you I'm sure." I said pulling him over to where we were sat.

Nicky smiled at me and waved us over as they came in sight.

"hey Bradley. How's it going?" Becky asked as he sat down next to her.

"going good. What about you? Hows life treating ya on the east coast?" he asked.

"all good. Got myself a man" she smiled to herself thinking about him.

"cool." Bradley nodded.

Chatter filled the table and Bradley easily joined in the conversation like he was one of the girls. He would comment on what the girls were wearing when we would comment on what the guys were wearing. Both equally objectifying the opposite sex for our own amusement.