You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (13)

There is a playlist attatched to this chapter via the external link it's the music that would be played at the party. just click the external link hyperlink ===> and then it should take you to youtube. any problems lat me know.

- Pink Fluffy Marshmalows-

God I feel like such a sad sap. Here I am with tears still falling down my face, when there's a party going on below me. Greg came up to see me earlier looking a little worried. I guess Shaun must have told him what went on. I just made up an excuse for the tears, said I was plucking my eyebrows at that my eye's were just watering because of it. He didn't look like he bought it but didn't push it either.

Maybe Shaun was right. Maybe I should try and slow down a bit. Lay off the fun and games. Try and get my head around a few things. Sort my life out! Shaun really did sound like he meant what he said. Sure I knew he cared for me but in the shower earlier it seemed like more. Like he truly was worried about me.

He seemed so insightful earlier, like he knew more about me and my problems then he let on. That he had been more then worried about me for a long time now. I didn't like to think about it. I didn't want his pity, or anyone else's. My problems were mine to deal with. If I chose not to deal with them then that in it's self is the was I was dealing with them.

"pull your self together girl" I said staring at my reflection.

Having only done my hair so far, styled straight with the end flicking out, I dried my face to apply my make up. I looked at my reflection, god I look rough. This is what crying does to you. I hate it. I hate feeling weak. I hate the way I feel. I hate the way I look. I just hate it!

I patted under my eyes and wiped away the last remaining tears. Luckily my eyes weren't puffy from crying. I took in a few deep breaths and rubbed in my face cream. I checked that I didn't really need to pluck my eyebrows. Happy that they were perfect I went on to applying my foundation. I added a little loose powder to make it look more natural and some bronzer and pink blush. I swept a light silver dusting over my eye lids and brushed on some deep purple in the outer corners to match my dress. I lined my top lids with black liquid liner and smudged some pencil liner on my under eyes sweeping a little purple under them as well. I laid on my mascara thick to make my eye stand out more. My eyes were my best feature by far.

They were a unique colour. Never the same each day. Right now they were a piercing green, a consequence of me crying. The iris was lined with a dark ring with a blue tint around the edges, almost like the reminiscence of an eclipse. The last light as the moon casts over the sun. some time my green eyes would have flecks of brown in them showing there true hazel colour but generally they were green. My mum used to say my eyes were like a mood ring, that she could always tell when I was happy or sad just by the colour of them.

I added a little highlighter to my cheeks and brow arch and then finished my look with a nude lipstick. Making sure that my eyes were where all the attention would be.

I took my dress off the hangers and carefully slipped it over my head, so I didn't get my make up on it. The dress was deep purple with a thick black belt around my waist. It was a-symmetrical and toga like, having an extra drape of material form my shoulder hanging and gathered to the side. It wasn't as short as most of my dresses and skirts but I loved it. It made me look sexy. I slipped on my black patent heels and looked myself over in mirror.

Yep I looked hot. I was definitely not sleeping alone tonight, well unless I really wanted to. I jiggled my boobs a bit, so they would sit nicely in the strapless bra.

Happy with everything I decided to grace the party with my presence. I took a deep breath as I held the door knob. "okay time to act like like Harley" I said to myself and unlocked the door letting myself out into the hallway.