You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (2)

- Rebel With a Cause -

I woke up feeling really warm. Hmm Shaun must have put the heating on. Makes a change to waking up freezing.

I tried to move and realised why I'm so hot. Shaun's fricken spooning me! His hot body was smothering mine. Argh! I thought I said no hugging. I should kick him in the butt like I warned.

I guess he wasn't joking about sleeping next to me. Hang on why don't I have my tank top on? Why is Shaun's hand is cupping my boob? God he's such a perve at times. I bet he pulled it off me so he could play with my boobs or something.

I should be pissed off with him for doing it but I can't find it in me to get angry. It's not like I haven't slept naked next to him before. And at least my undies are still on, so that's saying something.

I looked at my watch. 12 o'clock. I should get moving. I need to hand in my work and I don't want to be home when my mum gets in from work. Ford, my brother, will be home at 3, that's not as bad but I'd rather he wasn't there as well. He'll only lecture me on how I should grow up and start behaving like lady. He such a goody goody!

I lifted Shaun's arm off me and slid off the bed. He stirred in his sleep and turned over. Oh my god he slept in the nude. Does that boy have no morals.

I shake my head in disappointment. I should have known better, I should have just slept on the futon in his study.

I grabbed my bag and went in to the bathroom for a shower. I washed my body scrubbing hard. I like to feel as clean as possible. I didn't bother to wash my hair with the cheap two in one he has, in his shower. I'll wash it at my house instead.

I dressed in my last lot of clean clothes. A paint splattered t-shirt, its a v neck that has been ripped showing a bit too much cleavage, and a black mini skirt. I found some tights that I've only worn once at the bottom of my bag. They smell clean so I pulled them on so I don't get cold like last night.

I'll have to change into my school uniform before I head into school. I'll head home first that way I can put a load of washing on as well.

I tiptoed around the house. The guys will still be asleep so I don't want to wake them up.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I could see Vince and Stuart still sitting on the couch smoking a joint. I bet they haven't gone to sleep yet. Such wasters. "hey guys. Have you been to sleep at all?" I ask.

"what time is it?" Vince asks.

"half 12 in the afternoon."

"no point in going to sleep now then. Looks like it will be another 48hour stint." Vince tells me.

Stupid boys. They always do this. Stay up all night smoking and then don't go to sleep so they can carry on again the next night and end up sleeping, where ever they fall, in the very literal sense.

"right well I'm heading into school. Did you need anything handing in?" I ask even though I know they wouldn't have done any work. They never do. But they do go in more often then I do so their not all bad.

"Nah. Handed it in on Monday. We actually turned up." Vince tell me.

I roll my eyes and leave them to continue in peace.

As I'm walking towards my house I see some girl from my art class that I'm supposed to teach. Well help out. I think I've only been like twice. It was a load of bull. They just did it so they wouldn't have to teach themselves. Lazy teachers. Again they wonder why I don't turn up!

I turned on to my street and sighed. I really hope my mum hasn't decided to come home for lunch or have a day off. That would really suck!

A black Porche screeched past me and drove up to the manor at the end of my street. Stupid fricken rich people. Do they not know how to drive properly. Trying to show off with their over priced houses and cars.