You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (16)

- The Morning After -

I woke of the next morning with the sun blazing through the window. The curtains hadn't been drawn. I groaned and tried to roll over only I found it difficult to do so when my hand was handcuffed to the bed frame.

"what the...?" I mumbled and I looked at my hand. It wasn't tightly cuffed but it wasn't loose enough for me to get free.

Great just fricken marvellous. Who's idea was this?

Who ever it was, was lightly snoring behind me. Well at least they weren't spooning me. Other wise I would have two reasons to kick their asses, once I get free that is.

I looked around the room. I was in Shaun's room. But I was on his side of the bed, so I had a vague feeling it wouldn't be him that was next to me right now. That and Shaun had become strangely at ease with snuggling up to me recently. I wriggled my way up the bed so that I could sit up and get a look at the person sleeping next to me.

There back was facing me, all I could make out was their blond hair.

I pulled the blanket up to cover my naked body. I wasn't bothered about being naked but the window was open and I was cold.

I went over the night in my head. What the hell did I do? And how had I ended up in Shaun's room, without Shaun? I looked around the room to find my dress and underwear sprawled out in a trail from the open door, along side some jeans. I couldn't see a boys top. Dang! That would have helped me figure out who it was I was next to.

Ahh well here goes nothing.

I poked the boy in the ribs and plastered my 'I'm not impressed' look on my face. The boy stirred and rolled onto his stomach, still not looking at me. I poked him again harder in the ribs. He jerked and mumbled something inaudible.

"hello? Are you alive?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"shhhh woman, I'm sleeping." they replied. A voice I would definitely recognise.

Ste.

"ste! Wake the f*ck up! And undo me." I said annoyed.

"shhhhh I'll do you later. Now I sleep." he replied waving his hand in front of me dismissively

"don't you shush me boy. At least tell me where the fricken key is for the handcuffs so I can go pee." I said getting a little annoyed, and desperate for the loo now that I think about it.

He rolled over and peeked up at me though half opened eyes. I noticed his eyes travelling up my body. When they landed on my face he eyes opened fully. Shock registered on his face. He recovered and smirked at me. "morning sexy." he said in a husky voice.

"expecting someone else?" I said amused by his reaction.

"never your always in my dreams."

I rolled my eyes. "can you give me the key for these please?" I asked lifting my handcuffed hand.

He looked at my hand with a strange and confused look on his face. I guess he had forgotten about this. Or he wasn't the one that had done it. "errr... yeah I just have a look for it." he said getting up out of bed.

He walked around the room naked. Looking on the floor for the key.

"you do know where it is don't you?" I asked suspiciously.

"sure." he said in a worried voice.

"do you mind explaining how this happened?" I asked, wanting answers. I mean it wasn't the first time this sort of thing had happened, but usually I could remember some of it.