You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (8)

- Getting Physical -

All I could think was. 'where the hell is Shaun'.

I mean I kind of got the impression that he was going to be glued to me for the rest of the night. He would be so useful right now. He could warn this bloke off.

The term one night stand is meant for something. It was ONE NIGHT ONLY! Guys just don't seem to get that sometimes. I had a feeling that this one was going to be pushy.

"sorry you're gunna have to refresh my memory." I finally said.

"David. I must say your looking hot tonight." he ran a hand down my arm and held my hand.

I pulled my hand away not wanting to be touched by him. "thanks, so how have you been?" I said trying to be polite before I ditched him. I didn't want to be rude.

"not too bad but I'm great now." he said suggestively.

"and whys that?" I think I had a vague idea. I'd heard this line before, but you never know he might be different.

"cause your here." he told me, yep heard it before. He started stepping closer to me. I backed up a little but was stopped by the railing. Dammit why did I have to stand near the railings!

"Aww how sweet" I said sarcastically.

"you know what else is sweet?" he said.

"nope" I replied bored.

"the taste of you lips." he went to touch me again and a batted his hand away.

"well I have to go. Bye." I said stepping around him.

He grabbed me by the wrist. "where do you think your going?" he asked. I stared at his hand and then narrowed my eyes at him.

"if you want to keep your hand you'll take it off me." I growled at him.

"and what are you going to do about it? Little girl." he stepped closer and was right in my face.

I hate it when people call me little. And unwanted physical contact is a big no no in my book. "trust me you don't want to find out." I said smiling at him.

"ooo tough talk. I think you should just cut the crap and come with me." he said and started to pull me away from the dance floor.

Where the hell are the guys when I need them? Oh yeah sucking face with some other girl. Guess I'll have to deal with this one my self. An evil smile consumed my face. I'm going to have fun with this one.

I stopped dragging my feet and walked along with him. He mistook my advancement as me being willing to leave with him. BIG MISTAKE!

I pulled him back whilst he was guard was down. I quickly twisted my wrist out of his hold and stomped on his foot. He yelped in pain.

I grabbed the hand that he had used to drag me and quickly pulled his arm into one of the more painful arm locks I know, and flipped him on the floor in the process. His face connected with the floor first and he groaned. I held him on the floor keeping a tight grip around his arm and increased the pressure as I place one knee into the small of his back.

He screamed out in pain as I twisted more on his wrist joints. Just close enough to breaking point.

By this time the bouncers had rushed over to see what was going on.

Crowds of people were watching me as I spat on him. "guys like you disgust me. When I girl doesn't want you to touch her, take the hint!" I said angrily.

Jace pulled me off him and took me to a corner in the club. "what the hell?" he exclaimed.

"what? The guy was dragging me about." I told him.