You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (12 - sex scene)

CAUTION - chapter has scenes of a sexual nature. please do not read if underage or easily offended by this type of thing.

like last time i will post anything important missed in the next chapter which should b up by tomorrow.

Enjoy, Vote, Comment, Smile.... have fun ^_^

- The Up's and Down's -

He pulled my face up to his with one of his hands, he's kisses were urgent. Like he hadn't kissed me ages and he needed it like he needed air to breath. His other hand ran over my body, caressing my skin. I have to admit he did have a certain gift for knowing what I wanted, when, how and where.

He moved his lips down my neck and stroked my inner thigh, I moaned as he bit and sucked on my soft spot. "mmm, I love making you moan." he whispered seductively into my ear.

He just had to ruin it didn't he. "will you just be quiet for once!" I ordered him.

"yes mam'" he said in a fake southern American accent.

I ran my hand over his wide muscular chest and kissed his neck. I bit his collar bone as my hand slipped lower, tracing his six pack. He shivered at my touch making me smile against his skin.

He turned me round and pressed me up against his body, and positioned me so the water run over my body. He ran his hand down my body, groping my boobs and playing with my nipples so the would get hard. He kissed my neck and shoulders and I moaned at his touch.

I wrapped my arm around he's neck and spun round so I was facing him again. I reached up and kissed his lips, nibbling a little. He liked it when I bit gently, and he liked it rough. He bent down slightly and lifted one of my legs up. He ran his finger down my slit brushing against my cl*t gently. I kissed his neck and bit it every time he grazed my sensitive spot.

He reached around my back and lifted me up by my bum. I wrapped my legs around his waist happily, and he pushed me against the cold tiles. I gasped at the sudden cold touch of them and he smiled. Evil git. He kissed down my neck to my right boob and sucked on my nipple. I gripped hold of the shower holder to steady us.

He ran one arm up my back and down again bringing it around to trace my stomach. He drew patterns on my skin as he kissed my neck. He moved his hand down slowly and rubbed my sensitive spot making me moan louder. I could feel him smile against my skin.

He blew cool air on my neck making me shiver and from the sensation.

"damn girl, your so hot!" he told me as he looked over my body, a small jet of water cascading over it.

"i thought I said no talking?" I said irritated.

He smiled at me and shook his head amused. He lifted me up slightly and positioned himself at my entrance.

"are you ready?" he asked me.

I bet your thinking aww sweet. But he always asks. Partly cause he wants to hear that you want it and with me it cause I'm still tight so it hurts a bit if I'm not loosened up. I do pelvic floor exercises to keep it that way, I don't want my body to show signs of the activities it participates in on a nearly daily basis. So because he hasn't fingered me he's probably just checking that it's not gunna hurt me, cause I'll only bite or scratch him in return.

I nod my head to say yes and he slowly enters me. I wince from the pain a little. Luckily he's not as big as some guys I've been with. Don't get me wrong he's still bigger than average but only a little. He moves gentle in and out letting me adjust to the size.

This is the good thing about having a regular sex partner, they know how to handle you.

I moan softly as he kisses my neck, always biting my soft spot every other kiss. He best not give me a hickey! I rock my hips a little seen as the position doesn't really give you much scope to move. I run my hand up his stomach, tracing his six pack and drawing circles on the side of his abs were he's a little bit ticklish. He shudders at my touch.