You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (6)

- The Littke Cafe of Horrors... -

I woke up the next morning once again with Shaun spooning me. His hot heavy breath was tickling my neck.

I didn't bother being nice this morning I jumped up, pulling the covers off the bed with me. Once again Shaun was naked. I shook my head.

He did have a nice body to be fair.

I stood there admiring it while he slept. I would have thought the cold air hitting his body would have woken him up but nope that boy can sleep through anything. No fair!

I looked at my watch. Ten o'clock. Hmm not bad. Usually I lie in. I should go down the café see if they need my help today.

I work at the little café on the old high street. It's not anything regular just when they need me or when I'm around. Which suits me perfectly. I never know what I'm doing one week to the next.

I jumped in the shower and washed my body clean of Shaun's sweat. Yes the boy sweats in his sleep. Its gross!

When I walked back into Shaun's room I was expecting him to be awake but no, still asleep, naked, with no sheets on. He did look quite sweet like that though. I should take a picture with my phone.

I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick picture. That ones a keeper.

I searched through my bag for a plain black top, I found one that had a big scoop neck, it showed off my figure perfectly, well from the hips up, and pulled on my black trouser. The usual uniform for the café. I didn't bother to wash my hair, so I pulled it up in a pony tail letting out some side bits as well as my choppy fringe. It was getting pretty long I should trim it.

I applied a little make up not too much though, I didn't really need it. Just a little blush, eye-liner and mascara. I slipped my watermelon lip balm in my pocket for later.

Happy with the way I looked I grabbed one of my smaller bags and stuffed my purse, Ipod, keys and phone in it. Then headed down stairs.

Shaun was still not showing any signs of waking up. He hadn't even moved. I must admit I was bit disappointed by that. I was expecting him to wake up annoyed or something. Guess I wont get to see.

I pulled my phone out my bag and dialled work. Better let them know I'm on my way. Terry, my boss, always gave me work even if he didn't have any to give me. He was just happy to have me around to talk to. And not because I was a hot girl, he was gay. He had a long term partner, Jimmy. Jimmy grew up with my dad so he's an old family friend.

Sort of why they let me work even when I'm not needed.

I pressed call as I walked into the kitchen. I rang a few times but this was usual if they were busy. Which means I might actually be needed. Good. I smiled to myself.

Scrappy clawed at the back door so I let him out.

Finally Terry answered.

"hello, Little Old Café, how can I help?" he said down the phone all business like.

"hey it's me."

"oh hey Lee. How are ya babe?" he said in a more camp voice.

Lee was my nick name at work. I didn't like using my full name when I was there. People only looked at me like a was weird or people that knew of me would either instantly hate me or expect something a little more then coffee.

"i'm good. So I've got a free day did you need me?"

"oh that would be fab. We're swamped. When can you get here?"