You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (25)

all i can say is sorry for the long wait.... i;ve been mega busy and haven't had time to write. i totaly forgot i had already written this chapter i just needed to re-read it. it's not my best i'm sure you'll agree but it's something and hopefull i'll have the next chapter up soon =D you might just have to badger me.

- Sleep overs -

Jake stayed with us for the rest of the night, which meant Chloe joined us too argh! I think he only stuck around to check Mark didn't tell me anything too bad. Shaun had popped over a few times completely oblivious to the dirt I was getting on him.

Throughout the night we drank more shots, not just tequila, sambuca and sours was mixed in as well. I was well and truly drunk by the end of the night. Laughing at the stories Mark was telling about the stuff Shaun and Jake got up to.

The music was now turned down to faint background noise. It was just me Mark, Ste, Tilly and Jake left sat in the garden. Chloe had gone home earlier seen as she had work. She kicked up a little bit of a fuss when Jake didn't join her but he made up the excuse that he hadn't seen Mark in a long time so she left annoyed. The others were either home, off with a girl or passed out somewhere. Greg had wondered off with some girl ages ago. He told me he would be back later though I said not to worry and that I would just crash here or make my own way home.

Scrappy was on my lap asleep, keeping me warm. Tilly had Ste's jacket on and was huddled up against him. She looked like she was ready for bed but was fighting against it.

"okay I think we've heard your voice enough for one night." Jake declared as Mark began another tale.

"okay okay I guess I've embarrassed you enough for one night." Mark chuckled.

Me and Ste grumbled. We were enjoying laughing at the idiotic things they had done in the past. Like making wings out of paper and trying to fly off the play set in Jakes back garden. It didn't work as we all expected and Jake ended up with a sprained ankle.

It was strange to hear about Jake being as reckless as Shaun. He was so sensible now. In most ways he was the dad of our little family. Always looking out for everyone making sure we were all safe and okay. It was nice to know he wasn't always as sensible.

Tilly yawned loudly . "sorry but I think I need to head home." she said with a small smile.

I wonder if she had been waiting for Ste to take her and that was why she had waited around.

"i though you were staying?" he asked confused.

She smiled at him happily. "i would but there no beds and I don't really like sleeping on the floor." she shrugged lifting herself up off the sun lounger. "it was nice to meet you Jake and Mark." she smiled at them both.

Ste stood up with her and wrapped his arms around her. "i'll walk you home." he said giving her a small peck on the lips.

"i'll see you around Harley." she said with a small wave as she was ushered into the house.

"yeah see ya!" I called out. I turned to the two boys and smiled. "ten pounds he gets her to stay."

"no way she's a goody goody. Like that will happen. Anyway were would they stay?" Jake retorted smugly.

"er no she's not! And I bet Ste would kick Bradley or Tom out of one of the spare rooms. Probably Tom seen as we all know he'll be on his own." I replied equally as smug.

"all right then your on." Jake said holding out his hand.

I shook his hand to seal the deal and Mark shook his head amused at our bet. What? We did it all the time. Well me and Jake did.