You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (15)

as always here is the none sex bit of the last chappy .... the next chap follows after. Enjoy ^_^

Recap ....

He shuddered as he came inside me and slowly stopped moving. His lips came back to my own and placed a gentle peck on them.

"wow.... That...was just ... wow" he told me as he pulled out and rolled on to his side.

"thanks. Glad you enjoyed yourself." I told him getting up to find the other blanket. I was a bit cold with out his body heat to keep me warm.

His arms snaked around my waist as I sat on the edge of the bed. "were are you going?" he asked and I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"just trying to find the blanket I'm cold." I told him. "ahh here it is." I picked it up and laid back down draping it over us.

"why didn't you just say. I would have warmed you up." he said pulling me in closer to him.

I didn't struggle against his hold like I would normally. Instead I allowed him to hold me close to him. It was nice to feel his body next to mine. And he was keeping me warm.

He kissed the top of my head and sighed.

"we should get back to the party soon. I still have to help Vince I think." I said remembering him telling me about the girl he liked.

James stiffened. "er, I didn't think you'd want to now." he said slightly confused.

"why not?" I shrugged. "i'm only finding out if the guy is with her or not."

"are you sure you wouldn't rather stay up here instead?" he asked running a finger down my arm.

I chuckled, first I couldn't get him to touch me now he doesn't want to let me go. "as tempting as that sounds, I still think we should get back. Greg will only get worried."

"who's Greg?" he asked, slightly jealous.

"my best friend. I think I'm sleeping at his tonight so he'll be looking for me if I don't turn up soon."

"oh. Right." he relaxed.

I sat up and looked around for my clothes. I couldn't see in the dark so I got up and turned the light on, not bothering to cover up and walking around the room naked. James' eyes roamed over my body smiling.

"like what you see?" I asked as I picked up my clothes.

"yep" he replied making the 'p' pop.

I chuckled. I pulled on my underwear and did up my bra. James just laid there watching me. When I put my dress back on he pouted. I quickly did up my belt and slipped my feet back into my shoes.

I turned to James who still hadn't moved. "are you not coming?" I asked.

He huffed and heaved himself up. "i suppose."

I handed him his top as he slipped his boxer and jeans back on. I tried to smooth out my hair but there was no mirror so I couldn't see the damage. I'll have to go to the bathroom before we go back down stairs.

"erm, what do you want me to do with this?" he asked holding the used condom up.

I took it off him. "i'll put it in the bin." and pecked him on the lip quickly.

He wrapped his hand around me and pulled me in close before I could move away. He cupped my cheek and the pulled my head to his. His lips moved gently against mine. He sucked on my lower lip and released me.

"come on then let's go party." he said opening the door.

"i've just got to go to the bathroom. I'll meet you down there. Get me drink please?" I asked smiling sweetly.