You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (18)

I woke up the next morning. Finding myself fully under my covers and with my head on my pillows. How I had managed to get under the covers and turn myself around amazed me but I had a sneaking suspicion that Ford may have done it for me. That and the fact that my work had been neatly stacked in a pile on my night stand. Something he would do when I was younger.

I looked at my watch to see what time it was. Well it's definitely not morning, more like early afternoon. Wow. I don't think I have slept in that long for a while. At least I know that I won't have to have the awkwardness of seeing my mum in the morning and have her fire all her questions at me. Phew!

I stretched my body out and headed to the bathroom to shower.

I was dressed and all my stuff was packed up. Seen as we were going to the forest tonight, and most likely camping out, I packed up my warmer clothes and grabbed my sleeping bag. I had eaten some of the left over Chinese and it was nearly the time school would be out. Which also meant that Ford would be home from work soon.

I smiled to myself. I had made it a whole day and then some in my own house with out having to deal with my mother, and making her happy at the same time. Things were looking up!

I pulled a brush through my hair and studied my face, in the huge mirror that hung above our fireplace, in our living room . I looked somewhat healthier then I had in weeks! A good nights rest and food was definitely what I needed more often.

Note to self: sleep and eat more.

I looked out of the window to see if Ford had arrived home yet. I should really be on my way over to Shaun's but I really want to say bye to Ford first.

As I searched the streets I caught a glimpse of a boy walking down past my house. I stopped to look at him. He seemed familiar and not just because I had seen him on my street before, when I was growing up. No he looked like someone more then that.

He was on the phone and looking down at the pavement, so I couldn't really see his face. I could see that he was built and was definitely older then myself.

A car rolled past making him look up. Directly over to where I was spying on him. That brief glimpse was all it took.

Oh my god! He was THE sexiest man I have ever seen. Yes man definitely man, and not boy. His hair all windswept just screamed 'touch me'. His face perfectly chiselled. complete with oh so kissable lips. I would so jump him if I saw him in a club. And I'm sure he wouldn't mind too much either. He looks like the type to get that reaction, from girls, all the time.

Not wanting to look like a stalker, any more then I already did, I walked away from the window. There was something about him that made me think I had already met him. Yet I was 100 percent sure that I had never met this guy, nor had I seen him walk down my street. I would have been all over the whole Girl Next Door thing if I did. And I bet he would have gone for it as well. This guy was definitely swoon worthy. And I have to admit, not many were. Well, not for me.

I replayed the image of him as he looked up. Trying to put a finger on where I had seen him before. Maybe if I had seen his eyes I would have been able to put my finger on it. I'm good with eye's, there usually what I remember people by. But unfortunately for me he was too far away to get a good look at them. That and I had been to distracted by his physique and good looks to even think about looking at his eyes. Great now I'm going to be thinking about him all night.

The door rattled, as the lock were turned by keys, and opened as Ford entered the house.

"hey" I called out to him, from the living room.

"oh hey, didn't think you would still be here." he smiled at me.

"i'm just off actually." I told him.