Prolog

1 year later.

"TOBY!" Sarah's screaming voice was echoing down the corridors in the castle of Seir that day and laughter from a young boy could soon be heard. "Lady Sarah calm down and let the young boy have fun." Prim's voice said. "I do not have time for this. Can you please dump in in the castle beond the Goblin City? I think the goblins will be happy to see him one last time before I have to send him home again." Sarah says.

A year have passed sense the ending fight down in the underground and everything had been peace full up until now when Sarah had brought Toby down to the underground as she had promised him once. It was the last day before she would have to return him back to his parents once more and Sarah was not in the mood to deal with him at the moment. Sarah rised from the chair she had been siting in and looks at Prim who was smiling. "I can do that." She says and Sarah nods. "Good, and I need to visit an old friend that I promise to have a cup of tea with a long time ago." Sarah says and Prim looks at her. "Do so." she says and Sarah was soon gone and was standing in a forest a few seconds later and she could see a unicorn coming towards her.

"Lady Sarah, I was starting to wounder when you were going to get here." the unicorns voice was saying inside of Sarah's head and Sarah smiled. "Lady Jing Wen. I thought the best time to meet were after the war andnwhen things were at peace once more." Sarah says. "But everything is not in peace am I right?" The unicron asks and the two fo them starts to walk. "Well it's only my brother, nothing that I really can't handle." Sarah says and she could hear the unicorn laugh. "And I heard things are very good between you and Jareth to." Jing Wen says and Sarah nods her head and smiles a little. "It is." she says and looks down on the ring on her finger. Jing Wen stops walking and looks at Sarah. "You still have not told anyone, not even Jareth?" Jing Wen says and Sarah shakes. "I learned about it the same day I brougnt Toby here. I'm going to tell him, tomorrow and the rest another day." Sarah says and moves her hand to her belly.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

And their we have it, the end of Labyrinth 2. The war in the underground.

I never thought I would make I to the end, or that this story would be this popular.

It has been so fun to write this story and I have spent many late nights writing it :)

I think I will write a counting on this one but I do not know yet. Tell me what you guys think and I will try to come with something up.

But this was all for now and I have a feeling I will son have something new up in my work list :)

And a last thanks to you all who have been reading and following this story all the way.

Ryuu ^.^