Chapter 12. The ball is the begining.

Sarah looks into the ballroom. She did not have the courage to walk in because of two reasons. The first reason was because of the memories of another ball from 10 years ago and for the second reason was because of the four woman's that was running around in the room.

Prim walks towards the room and stops beside Sarah and looks into the room. "What is going on in there?" she asks. "The high queen and the lady's of my federation is making sure everything is going as planned for the night." she says and Prim looks at her. "I still do not know how they managed to get you in to this." Prim says and Sarah looks at her.

"They did not, they have been ignoring me when ever I try to talk to them about this." She says and Prim smiles a little. "Never stay in the way of a women that is planning a ball?" Prim asks and Sarah nodes. "You don't say." Sarah says and turns her head towards the room once more.

"But I have a feeling they are soon done and what they will do after that is something that will end bad." she says and Prim looks surprised at her. "What?" she asks and Sarah nodes towards the room. "You will see now."  she says and the four woman's was walking towards her. "Sarah! And Prim to, perfect you two are coming with us. Time to change to our dresses!" Thindra says and takes Sarah's arm and Ithil and Simbermond takes Prim's arms and they all starts to walk towards the bedrooms.

Sarah looks at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a long red dress. It was nothing like  the one she had have 10 years ago. She turns around a little and smiles, this one was perfect. Ithil have help her with her hair and there was some small flowers in her hair. Her necklaces was hanging around her neck and she looks at it.

"It seems like some likes her dress." Thindra says and stands behind Sarah and looks at her and Sarah smiles a little. "No, no and yet again no!" someone says and Sarah and Thindra turns around to see Prim in a long silver dress on her.

Sarah try's not to laugh at her friend. Prim looks at her and snaps with her fingers and she was dressed once again in a warrior suit, but this one was of much nicer the the other one she was wearing every other day. This really look like something that was of an army suit in dark red. "You do know that even if you all puts me back in that dress i will only snap my fingers and return into this thing again right?" she says and looks at Ithil, Silbermond and Zaleilah looks down.

"Good, can we go now so we wont be late for the beginning?"  Prim says and the woman's nodes there heads. "Good." she says and opens the door and walks out. Thindra rolls her eyes towards Sarah before she fallows after Prim and the other three woman's out of the room. Sarah looks towards her mirror before she walks after the group.

Sarah soon reaches the ballroom and stops in front of the big door. She could already hear the music playing in the room but it soon stops at the doors opens and Sarah walks in. "The Queen of Seri. Lady Sarah Williams!" Prim calls out when she sees the door opened and Sarah walks in. Everyone in the rum turns around and looks at her.

Sarah looks at everyone that was in there. She knew the faces of some of the people but there was a lot of people she has never seen before. She walks in to the room and the music stared to play once more. Ithil comes towards her with a big smile and a woman after her.

"There you are Sarah, I though you would go the other way when you took so long to get here." she says and Sarah smiles a little. "If I did not come here you and the rest of the woman's would send out a search group to find me and then drag me all the way back here." Sarah says and Ithil keeps her big smile. "It looks like you are starting to know us." she says and then looks at the woman behind her.

"By the way. This is Tarulien, she is one of the people that helps me around back home. This is Lady Sarah and the woman we are working with." Ithil says and Tarulien nodes towards Sarah. "It is nice to finaly meet you Lady Sara" she says and bows a little towards her. "And it is very nice to meet you to." Sarah says and she could here someone calling for Ithil and Tarulien. "Ah, we have to go. We have to talk later Sarah!" Ithil says and walks away with Tarulien.