Chapter 5.The bond, the federation and the battle of Seir

Jareth was drag back to reality when he sees Prim and Zaleilah falls to the floor and Sarah was laying in Prim’s arms. He and the rest of the court were not prepared for this. "My Lady! My Lady what's wrong! Tell me!" Prim says and her voice screamed of fear.

Sarah lays her hand over her chest. "We need to fall back home" Sarah says whit a weak and shaky voice. Prim looks up and meets Zaleilah eyes. "Go! Make sure there is a healer when we come to the castle!" Prim says and Zaleilah nodes. "Yes!" she says and rises and walks to the door. "One more thing! When you are down there. Tell Karion to fall back whit his troops!" Prim says. "I will!" Zaleilah says and runs away.

Prim looks down at Sarah. She could see her mouth moving but she could not hear anything but the people she was calling for had. Four people show up around Prim and Sarah and Prim smiles when she sees who they are. "Lady Sarah!" Silbermond and Ithil say at the same time and falls down in front of Sarah and Prim.

"What happened?" Thróindur asks and Sarah starts to raise but Prim helps her up and keeps her on her legs. She coughs up some more blood before she was able to speak. "I want you all to return to Seir. And I mean all of you." Sarah says and looks at Prim. "No, I cannot leave you. Not know my lady!" Prim says.

"I said go! It was not a suggestions it was an order!" Sarah says and stands on her own. Prim bows for her. "As you command, your highness." Prim says and looks at the one Sarah had summoned. "To battle then" Prim says and they all nodes and soon they were gone.

Sarah coughs up some more blood before she turns around towards the rest of the court. She was on her way to say something when her eyes goes black and she starts to fall, but she managed to make one last call before she hits the floor.

Jareth looks at the scene in front of him whit fear. What in the name of underground was going on? He was on his way to aid Prim and Sarah over and over again but for some reasons there always com someone else to her aid.

He had seen them all before, but he had never spoken to them. Jareth now looks at Sarah. She had sent away Prim and Prim had gone. It was not like Prim to do something like that.

Suddenly Sarah starts to fall and Jareth was on his way to catch her but a man he had never seen got in the way. Jareth looks at the man and he did not like what he saw. He had never seen the man and he was now holding Sarah in his arm whispering to her and she was smiling.

Jareth closes his hands and takes a few deeps breaths to calm down.

Lamia had heard Sarah’s call and was at her side at the right time. He had caught here right before she hit the floor. He looks at the young woman in his arms and sees the blood on her hand. "My lady, I'm the wrong person to call for if you are bleeding" he whispers and Sarah smiles.

"I'm sorry. You were the last one." she whispers back to him. Zaleilah returns in to the room and stops dead when she sees holding Sarah. "You!" she says and walks over to them.

"Do not worry Zaleilha. Just tell me, how bad?" Sarah whispers. Zaleilah sits down in front of Sarah. "Worse than the first time." she whispers. "How bad!" Sarah asks quietly. "Trolls to" Zaleilah says and looks down.

"Alright, new plans. Zaleilah, you will stay here to tell them what they need to know and nothing more." Sarah says and Zaleilah nodes. "Yes my lady" She says. "Lamia, take me home" Sarah says and Lamia nodes. "Of course my lady." He says and makes both of them disrepair's in to the darkness.

Zaleilah takes a deep breath and rises. "I guess you all have questions." she says and the high king nodes but before he could ask Jareth spoke instead. "What is going on here and who the hell was he!" Jareth says.