Chapter 2. Meetings in the castle

The sun was shining through the balcony door and the lady of Seir hides her head under the pillow and let out an irritated sound. A warm laugh filled the room.

"My lady, I think the sun want you to wake up now." a woman's voice was saying and the voice was full of laughter. The lady of Seir let out yet another irritated sound.

"My lady, I'm serious. You have to get up. We have a lot to do today and a lot of meetings." the woman says and the lady looks at the woman from under her pillow.

"Why oh why did I say that it had to be today!" she says and the woman was smiling warmly at her. "Because you want to have a group of ally's of your own before you meet whit the high king and the rest of the court tomorrow." the woman says and the lady was suddenly sitting up in her bed.

"Right, right. That's the reason." she says. "When is the first meeting?" she asks and left her bed.

"Your first meeting is whit Lord Lamia and it is an hour and a half lady Sarah." the woman says. Sarah stops in her walk.

"When did you say?" she asks and turns her head to look at Prim and she smiles at Sarah.

"You have an hour to get ready lady Sarah. I will be waiting outside in the corridor." Prim says and walks to the door and leaves Sarah alone. Sarah looks after Prim for a minute before she remembers that she has to get ready.

After 45 minutes the door opens and Prim looks up at Sarah and smiles. She has found a long leaf green dress whit no shoulders, around her neck was her grandmother's necklaces, her hair was laying over her shoulders and she had put on some make up.

"You really look like a queen, the only thing that is missing is a crown." Prim says. Sarah smiles a little.

"I could not found any crown so." she says and Prim walks over to her and takes a hold of the necklace. It was a crystal in a form of a tear in dark blue color. "This is the crown my lady. Down here there are not many that have a crown on their heads." Prim tells her and Sarah looks down at the crystal. "When the time comes and the crystal has learned how you are, the color will change so it fits how you are." Prim says and Sarah looks up at her.

"That color represents your grandmother" Prim says when she sees the question look from Sarah and Sarah looks down at the crystal again and smiles. "Come on now my Lady Sarah, we need to get you something to eat before the first meeting starts." Prim says and Sarah nodes. "That sounds like a very good idea." she says. Prim nodes too and starts to walk towards the dining room and Sarah follows her.

The breakfast was not much different from the food Sarah had have aboveground and she was quite happy about that. She eats her breakfast and as soon as she was ready Prim walks whit her to the throne room.

Sarah sits down once again in the big throne and Prim was standing beside her. She was dressed in a shirt, a jet black jacket, gray pants and some black boots. At her wrist hangs a long sword and on her left leg a knife. Now she looks more like herself then she had done the night before and Sarah smiles a little but the smile disappears when a man comes in.

"My queen, Prim. Lord Lamia is here" the man says and Prim nodes.

"Tell him I will be whit him in a minute" says Prim and waves her hand and the man nodes and walks out.

Sarah looks up at Prim and she smiles. "He and the rest of your grandmother's friends do not know that you live. They think I'm the one that is next in line for the throne. Let me talk to him first before I let him in here" Prim says and winks to Sarah and she nodes.

Prim leaves Sarah's side and walks out from the throne room. In front of her stands a tall, slender man. His skin was almost white, his eyes slightly red and he had long black hair in a low horsetail. When the man sees Prim he bows to her. "A Lady Prim, it has been a long time. May I ask why you have called for me in such a hurry?" the man asks politely.