Chapter 17. The return to the above

It had been 1 and a half week sense the meeting and Sarah have been spending all of her time training and to learn more about the other lands that was in the court. But when Sarah woke up this morning she had a feeling something was about to happened, something big. But the feeling was soon gone when she looks at the clock and could see that she was late for her training with Zaleilah.

She flays of the bed and in to her closet to find her riding clothing before she runs in to the bathroom to changes and was soon running down the hallway. When she reached the stable she was almost out of breath. Zaleilah looks at Sarah and then towards the horse that was standing beside her.

The horse was something that was never found in the aboveground, it was dark gray in color and the main and tail was in a beeches color, but it had two strips on its back in red. "It looks like this round goes to me Northern." Zaleilah says with a big smile and horse only shakes its head. Sarah looks at them both. "Very funny Zaleilah." Sarah says and then looks in to the green eyes on the horse.

"I thought you would be on my side here Northern Dancer." She says and the horse looks at her as if she had no idea of what Sarah said to her. Sarah looks away when she realized that neither one of them would be on her side this day. Zaleilah laugh a little before she looks at Sarah.

"Well then Lady Sarah, should we begin with this day lesson then?" She asks and Sarah looks at her and then at the horse. "Alright." She says and walks towards Northern and pats her on the neck as she walks past her to the side. But the lesson did not have the change to start when suddenly Prim was there.

"Lady Sarah! We have some problems!" she says and looks at Sarah that was now on the back of Northern. "What is it Prim? I was about to start here." Sarah says and looks at Prim.

"I know you do not like to be interpreted when you are training and you have told use to disrupt you if it is not about being attack but this is worse." Prim says and tries to stay as calm as she can. "What could be worse than a new attack?" Sarah asks and Prim swallowed a little and pointed towards the sky.

"The problem lies up there." she says and Sarah and Zaleilah look at her.

"What do you mean with the problems lies in the sky?" Zaleilah asks but Prim ignores her and looks in to Sarah's eyes dead on. "Oh no!" Sarah says when she realized what it was Prim was trying to say and jumps of Northern Dancer once more.

"I'm sorry Zaleilah, but we have to wait with this lesson until I returns back." Sarah says and looks at Zaleilah before she turns her head towards Prim. "I want you to contact the others I was going to have a lesson with today and tell them I will not be there." she says and starts to run towards the castle. "But my lady! I have...." Prim starts to call after her and Sarah stops and turns around to look at her.

"Do not worry I got this. But if I would need the help I will call for you Prim. This is something I have to do by myself!" She calls and starts to run again. This time there would be no one to stop her. Zaleilah looks after Sarah and then looks at Prim.

"What was that about?" she asks and Prim looks at her. "That is something Lady Sarah has to tell you by herself when she is ready. I would like to tell you but not after what happened to Lamia and Thróindur last time Sarah learned that I have told Jareth her past before she could do it. If she would ever have done it." Prim says and Zaleilah looks at her with big eyes. "So you are the reason why they were so afraid of Sarah. You better not tell them about that." she says and Prim nodes. "I know." She says and starts to walk towards the castle.

Sarah had been running through the castle and soon found herself in her room. She takes out her aboveground cloth, changes and closes her eyes to focus her energy.